Discover generations of winemakers and taste Lebanon’s red, rosé and white wines, while learning about each step of wine making. For this tour, we chose for you three wineries that together will give you an accurate idea of wine production in the Beqaa Valley.
We will start with a wine tour and tasting at the lovely winery of Domaine des Tourelles, the oldest commercial winery, mostly famous for their arak, followed by a visit and generous wine tasting at Clos St Thomas, a passionate family-run winery, surrounded by a large garden and a chapel. We will end our day with a full tour and tasting at Chateau Heritage, a gorgeous modern family-winery producing a large variety of great wines.
On your way, you will enjoy a break with a generous lunch bag filled with home-made pleasures.
PRICE: 40 USD per person
3 Wine Tours & Tastings
Please complete our Online Registration Form: bit.ly/2fvL3Ge
* After registration, we are happy to secure your spot until the payment deadline (see below).
1) Cash payment @ Saifi Urban Gardens, Gemmayzeh (Weekdays: 8am - midnight / weekends: 8am-4pm).
2) Cash payment @ Cafe Mezyan, Hamra (11am - 5pm)
3) Cash @ any Creditbank to Saskia Mareille Robert Nout, Account #: 2201698 (8am - 2pm).
4) Cash @ any OMT or Bank of Beirut (BoB) via a Western Union money to the attention of Saskia Mareille Nout - Please note that you need your passport to make this transfer and that a payment fee will be charged by Western Union (3 USD when in Lebanon).
Within one week after registration, latest Friday 23 February, noon
Meeting point: Saifi Urban Gardens (Em Nazih), Gemmayzeh
Meeting time: 9:00 am (bus leaves at 9:15 sharp)
What to get: Water (1 lt), sunglasses and a warm sweater or jacket.
QUESTIONS OR CONTACT
E: saskia | living-lebanon ! com
P: +31 (0)6 4811 6082 (whatsapp) / +961 70 913 809 (calls)
** Participants that pay before Monday 18 February will get a Living Lebanon Guidebook for free :-)
We are looking forward to meeting you!
For the tour to go ahead, we need a minimum of 12 participants (maximum 28 persons).
On this tour, our terms and conditions are applicable, see http://www.living-lebanon.com/tours-terms-and-conditions.html