Get amazed by two of Lebanon’s main highlights: the UNESCO World Heritage Sites of Baalbek and Anjar. We will guide you through the old souqs, palaces, mosques and baths of Anjar’s impressive early 8th century Umayyad site, built by Lebanon’s first Arab dynasty and used to serve as an inland trading center. Next, we will have a stop at a Roman quarry, home to the largest man-cut stone in the world and where you will enjoy a freshly prepared lunch bag full of home-made pleasures. With a satisfied belly, we will continue our day with a travel through Baalbek’s spectacular history of worship during a visit to the world's largest and most outstanding Roman temple complex; a homage to Jupiter, Venus and Bacchus.
PRICE: 75 USD per person
- Transportation (airconditioned H1 minivan)
- All entrance fees
- Home-made Lunch
Go to: https://www.geitawi.com/living-lebanon/cultural-tours/baalbek-anjar-guided-tour-with-lunch
1) Cash or Creditcard Payment @ Saifi Urban Gardens, Gemmayzeh (Weekdays: 8am - midnight / weekends: 8am-4pm).
2) Cash or Creditcard Payment @ Hamra Urban Gardens, Hamra (Daily from 8am - midnight).
3) Online Creditcard Payment
4) Other (Exceptions only - please contact us for the options: dG91cnMgfCBsaXZpbmctbGViYW5vbiAhIGNvbQ==
Meeting point: Cafe Em Nazih, Saifi Urban Gardens, Gemmayzeh
Meeting time: 8:15 am (bus leaves at 8:30 am sharp)
What to Bring/Wear: Water (1.5 ltr), sunscreen, sunglasses and a hat/cap.
QUESTIONS OR CONTACT:
P: +961 70 913 809 (Whatsapp only)
We are looking forward to meeting you!
For the tour to go ahead, we need a minimum of 4 participants (maximum 10 persons).
On this tour, our terms and conditions are applicable, see http://www.living-lebanon.com/tours-terms-and-conditions.html