Aromatherapy in Cold Weather -Workshop at I Have Learned Academy
Aromatherapy is the use of plant and essential oils for physical and psychological welfare.
Sneezing, coughing, throat ache, stuffy nose... winter is here and so are those annoying symptoms!
Learn how to defend yourself the natural way this season by using
Aromatherapy and Essential oils.
Did you know that aromatherapy is one of the most effective way to fight winter microbes and that essential oils are powerful antimicrobial agents?
During this workshop you will:
- Learn about the amazing anti-microbial properties about EO
- Understand how aromatherapy works to boost your immune system and fight fatigue
- Get familiar with the top 5 essential oils for winter
- Learn 3 easy ways to use them effectively during this cold season
- Get tips to purify and perfume your environment in a healthy and safe way.
- Say goodbye to the cold symptoms and add a sense of wellbeing this winter season with
- Aromatherapy and Essential oils!
Workshop attendance: 38$
Add certificate: +10$
Tickets can be booked online om Ihjoz: https://ihjoz.com/events/4111-aromatherapy-in-cold-weather-workshop-at-i-have-learned-academy
And Offline from Khoury Home or Malik's Bookshop any branch, or I Have Learned Academy.
For more info contact aW5mbyB8IGloYXZlbGVhcm5lZCAhIG1l
Read more on https://www.lebtivity.com/event/aromatherapy-in-cold-weather-workshop-at-i-have-learned-academy