Android Application Development
The Android Application Development Course provides the required knowledge and skills to design and build a complete Android™ application. It delivers an extensive training on the main Android SDK components and its interactions. Moreover, this course book uses Kotlin programming language instead of Java. Kotlin is a safe and concise programming language that promotes faster development of high quality Android apps.
Upon completing this course, students will be able to:
1. Learn the essentials of the Kotlin Programming Language and all Kotlin topics related Android applications development.
2. Design and build a complete Android application.
3. Debug and maintain Android applications using different tools and plugins.
4. Thoroughly understand the life-cycle of an Android application and its main components.
5. Use external resources, manifest files, intents and adapters.
6. Understand and use all Android persistent storage techniques: Preferences, files, databases, and content providers.
7. Use Android’s background processing techniques.
8. Build location-aware applications using GPS as a location provider and Google Maps.
After completing this course, you will be ready for the “Android Certified Application Developer” exam version 8 (exam code: AND-801)
Trainers with 15+ Years' Experience in related domain.
Physical Lab Access within Course Registration.
Official Book and Exam Voucher
Free Course Retake.
Attendance Certification From IT Grammar.
Special Discounts For Groups & University Students.
#Android #Application #Developement #Certified #Engineer #Developer #Programing #Web #Kotlin #Java #IT #Grammar #Lebanon #ATC