Sit with a group of Type-A entrepreneurs and professionals from 7:30am-9:30am and focus on doing a full day's work for two uninterrupted hours.
Getting to Hei Kim Cafe at 285 Changi Road:
- A 5-minute walk from Eunos MRT.
- For those coming from the East, the following buses stop directly in front of the cafe:
2, 7, 24, 26, 28, 30, 67 & 155
For those curious to know the theory behind Type-A Breakfast, read this
- We start on time (7:30am sharp)!
- You are free to sit together in a group or anywhere as long as you are not distracted.
- NO CONVERSATIONS should happen from 7:30am to 9:30am.
- You are free to leave anytime after 9:30am, and you are more than welcome to stay longer to finish your work.
- From 9:30am onwards, feel free to take a break and chat with like-minded folks over a second cup of coffee, or walk-and-talk with someone heading into the city/towards a train station. And don’t forget to take the customary group photo!
To give you a sense of how to plan your tasks and time, you might want to download and refer to the Type-A Breakfast Format and Template: http://bit.ly/2dh5rsK
What To Bring: Whatever you feel is necessary to complete your tasks.
TIP: For maximum benefit personally prepare by Sunday evening a list of a full-day’s worth of tasks (estimated 8 hours of work), and bringing it to the breakfast.
BONUS TIP: Prioritise which of those tasks you should work on first in order of urgency and importance