Do you understand your own and others’ emotions and personalities?
Do you wish to overcome stress, fears or other emotional challenges?
Do you wish to have better emotional well-being and an inner peace of mind?
Learn all about human emotions and personalities in a simple and fun way, and how to achieve emotional balance and well-being using Bach Flower Remedies. And you can help your loved ones, animals and plants with that too.
Bach Flower Remedies are 'medicines' for the emotions that aim to heal and balance any negative states of mind. Through this pure and simple healing modality, everyone can find their own path of peace and wholeness in their lives.
During this two-days, you will learn about:
- Human emotions and personalities
- All the 38 Bach Flower Remedies
- How to select and use the remedies to heal yourself and your loved ones, as well as animals and plants.
- Basics such as how and when to take the remedies
- History of Dr. Edward Bach and his philosophy of healing.
You will receive:
- Level 1 Certificate issued by The Bach Centre
- Handouts & Course Materials
- An empty mixing bottle for your own customized Bach Flower Remedies Mixture
Trainer: Joanne Thia (BFRP, Bach Centre Certified Trainer)
Venue: SimplyBach Studio. Icon@Changi, 228 Changi Rd. (5 minutes walk from Eunos MRT)
Course Fee: SGD$430
(Course Fee is benchmark with The Bach Centre (UK)'s course fees: http://www.bachcentre.com/found/mv_lev1.htm
Note: This is a Bach Centre-Approved Level 1 Course. Listing of this course can also be found too on The Bach Centre's website:
To find out more about Bach Flower Remedies, check out these links: