2019 Stormwater Pond Management Conference
Beaufort Area Stormwater Pond Management Conference will provide a forum to give the latest information, resources, and tools on stormwater pond management for the Lowcountry community. Topics include a plenary session, the current state of the knowledge on stormwater ponds, integrated pest management, aquatic W**d management, wildlife habitat, sea level rise, and upland management.
Who Should Attend?
• Pond owners
• Homeowners Association representatives
• Property managers
• Pond management professionals
Participants Will Receive:
• Presentations and advice from local and regional experts in pond management content
• Time to meet and discuss pond management with your local or county stormwater division in the Ask-An-Expert tabling session
• Resource packet with information and reference materials
• Lunch and refreshments
• Continuing education credits for SC Pesticide Applicators, Certified Floodplain Managers, members of the SC Planning Education Advisory Committee, and the American Planning Association, pending approval.
The final agenda will be posted in August, 2019. The conference is hosted by Clemson Cooperative Extension, Lowcountry Stormwater Partners, S.C. Sea Grant Consortium and the South Carolina Department of Natural Resources.