SIDC CPE, FIMM CPD & HRDF Financial Master Class-A Warrior or Worrier? Transforming the Financial Stress to
Financial Wellness Through Effective Financial Stress Management
Date: 04 May 2020
Venue: Nomazon Event Hall, Penang
1) Identify financial stresses
2) Implement stress management strategies
3) Reduce stress by 50%
4) Real life stories & case study
5) Interactive learning in comfortable environment
Upon completion of this course, participants will be able to:
1. Recognize the causes of financial stress and its impact on client.
2. Identify financial stresses level faced by client.
3. Identify 5 effective financial stress management strategies.
4. Implement the strategies to reduce the clients financial stress by 50% and maintain financial wellness
1. Participants should be able to better manage of the client’s finance and stress.
2. Participants should be able to help client take control of their own life, family and money. 3. Participants should be able to help client to transform stress to vitality by balancing Yin Yang energy.
4. Participants should be able to help client to develop positive energy leadership skill
5. Participants should be able to guide their clients to live life to the fullest and in the same time giving and helping those needed.
1. The hidden message from the water
2. Financial stress and its relationship to clients’ job performance, life and health.
2. Identify what financial stresses level faced by their clients
3. What are the top 5 common financial stresses?
4. What are the financial planning strategies to reduce the financial stresses?
-Risk Profilling and Net Worth
-Risk Management and Insurance Coverage
-Will and Estate Planning
5. How to make stress your friend
6. Live flexible like water
Who Should Attend
a) Directors, Business Owners, Entrepreneurs, Managers, Team Leaders, Decision Makers who are committed to lead their team toward financial wellness and successful in career and life.
b) Financial Professionals who look for upholding their skills, professionalism and knowledge in order to serve their clients better.
1) HRDF Claimable under SBL Scheme
2) CPE / CPD point entitlement
a) SIDC CPE – 10 points
b) FIMM CPD – 8 points
c) MFPC CPD – 8 hours (only applicable for MFPC’s member & subject to own application with MFPC for the CDP endorsement)
Or Click below to whatapps
#CPE #HRDF #CPD #FIMM #MFPC #SC #financialplanning #wealthplanning #SIDC #stress #financialstress #balance #stressmanagement #financialplanning
#moneymastermy #moneylifeacademy #moneylifeacademysb #learning #workshop #money #personal #YongChuEu #CPETraining