After many long months of closure due to the Corona Virus Pandemic, we are now absolutely delighted to bring back Bath’s top (and now socially distanced) live stand-up show: Krater Comedy Club!
Kick-off your weekend with some proper good laughs and discover the best in live comedy, featuring three top stand-ups and one of the best comperes in the business! Pre-show dining will also available at the venue.
Previous alumni of Krater Comedy Club include the likes of Romesh Ranganathan, Tom Allen, Sarah Millican, Daliso Chaponda & Luisa Omielan to name just a few, so our stage really is the place to catch the comedy all-stars of tomorrow!
“Completely original, side-splitting jokes. A great night out without breaking the bank” – Total Guide to Bath
“Pick of the Week” – The Guardian “THE place to catch stand-up comedy” – The Independent
Please note that all tickets for Krater Comedy club MUST be booked in advance (in groups of 2, 4 or a maxmimum of 6) and that we will not be accepting cash transactions within the venue for the time being. Please arrive promptly and note that last orders for food will be at 7:30pm.
COVID SAFETY MEASURES:
Komedia Bath will be operating at a reduced capacity in order to adhere to social distancing measures. Bookings may be made for a maximum of 6 people. During Krater Comedy Club you will be asked to adhere to the following house rules to keep everyone at the venue safe:
• Please do not enter if experiencing symptoms of COVID-19.
• Use hand sanitiser or wash your hands upon arrival & use regularly throughout your stay.
• Please leave contact details for NHS Test and Trace when entering the venue.
• Please respect the new one way system and use the Entrance and Exit as appropriate.
• Please use allocated smoking areas outside the venue.
• Please only leave your seat to go to the toilet and wear a mask whenever you are not seated.
ADDITIONAL STAFF/VENUE SAFETY MEASURES:
• A new venue one way system has been put in place to reduce queueing and potential contact between customers and staff from different households.
• Regular hand washing and cleaning tables between customers with sanitiser and disinfectant.
• All staff will be wearing masks during your visit.
• You will have full table service via an app-based ordering system, so please do not approach the bar.
You can download the app in advance of your visit at: https://getbutlr.com
Meal Deal Plus Tickets include a glass of Prosecco on arrival, olives to share, as well as a main course & dessert from our event menu – all in the price of your ticket. Doors 6.30pm. You will be asked to pre-order food choices by email prior to the event.
Meal Deal Tickets include a main course from our EVENT MENU and reserved seating at a table in the auditorium. Doors 6.30pm. You will be asked to pre-order food choices by email prior to the event.
Auditorium Tickets include cabaret seating in the auditorium. Doors 6:30pm. If you change your mind about food, you’ll be able to order on the night, but please note that last orders for food will be at 7:30pm.
Balcony Tickets include reserved rowed seating in the balcony. Doors 6.30pm. Food is not available in this area.
RUNNING TIMES --
Last orders for Food: 7:30pm
Show Starts: 8pm
First Interval: 8:35pm
Show Resumes: 8:55pm
Second Interval: 9:25pm
Show Resumes: 9:45pm
Show Finishes: 10:15pm