Horseshoe Resort, 1101 Horseshoe Valley Road West, Barrie, Canada
Find Tickets on eventbrite.ca
Polar Rush 2021
Polar Rush is Canada's Coolest Obstacle Course Race!
Join us on March 6th & 7th 2021 for 5km of pure snow, laughter and fun in support of Sick Kids Hospital!
* * * *
The 8th season of Polar Rush promises to be our best yet! With perfect weather last year, the two day format will not be every leap year. Rush comes March 6/7 - and yes we're having waves on both Saturday and Sunday!
The Tube-Sliding, Wall Climbing, Crazy Carpeting, Snow Crawling fun of Polar Rush doesn't have to end at the finish line; Stick around for some drinks by the bonfire, get a room and try fat biking, skiing or relax by the pool after your 5km run through the snow!
Spend the weekend at Horseshoe Resort - do one or both days, and enjoy all the amenities afforded by our friends at Horseshoe with discount code POLAR!
How do I create or join a team?
1. Gather all of your chillest buddies and choose the date and wave time that works for everyone
2. Create a team name... the cooler the better ;) ~ see what we did there?
3. When you press the ticket button, you can select the option "As a team member" instead of "As an individual", and then press "Get Tickets",
4. The first person to register your team will be the captain, who can manage invites, and personalize and manage the team. Enter the team name you want to use. If someone has already created that team, then you might have to create one with a different name as someone else is the team captain,
5. If the team name you want to join already exists, press continue, otherwise press "Create your Team", enter a unique name, and password if you think it is necessary to keep your team private, you will get an email from eventbrite allowing you to invite team members, and to personalize and manage your team,
6. Register yourself!
7. Invite friends to join your team. If some of your friends have already registered, make sure they go back to their registration on eventbrite and edit their existing registration to join your team. Otherwise they would end up paying a second time
* * * Teammates can purchase tickets separately and you can add more teammates right up until a few days before your race! Teams of ten or more, who register two weeks before the first start get a personalized team name Polar Rush bib.
Are there ID or minimum age requirements to enter the event?
Participants need to be a minimum of 10 years old to enter. Spectators of all ages are welcome for free! You must show the ID matching your registration to enter the event.
What are my transportation/parking options for getting to and from the event?
There is ample free parking at Horseshoe Resort.
What's the refund policy?
There are no refunds, you may transfer your ticket to another participant up to one week before the event (February 27, 2021 is the cutoff for transfers).
Do I have to bring my printed ticket to the event?
No, we are happy to be completely paperless! Please bring a valid ID that matches the name registered.
Is my registration fee or ticket transferrable?
Yes, you may transfer your ticket to another participant up to one week before the event (February 27, 2021 is the cutoff for transfers).
Is it ok if the name on my ticket or registration doesn't match the person who attends?
No. Your ticket and registration must match the ID of the person attending.