9th June 2019 Show Jumping & PUISSANCE
£10 per class
Entry’s on the day
Ring 1 10.30 start
Class 1 , 65cm
Class 2, 70cm
Class 3, 75cm
Class 4, 80cm (***incorporating qualifier for Tarka)
PUISSANCE WALL ( between classes 4&5,
Class 5, 85cm
Class 6. 90cm (***incorporating qualifier for taw & Torridge)
Class 7. 1 M
Class 8 1.05M
Clear round 9am-10.30
Horse & Rider combinations competing in ring 2 classes 9- 15, cannot compete in ring 1. Ring 2 for those novice riders, horses or combination
Classes 9-15 will run on 2 rounds with all clear first rounds into a second round against the clock,
There will be no eliminations unless fall of horse or rider, 4 flts for every refusal , knockdown or disobedience.
Class 9, 30 cm assistance welcome
Class 10, 35cm assistance welcome
Class 11, 40cm assistance welcome
Class 12, 45cm assistance welcome
Class 13, 50cm assistance welcome
Class 14, 55cm encouragement welcome
Class 15, 60cm encouragement welcome
1. This competition will be run in accordance with BS Rules
2. All classes in Ring 1 will be run as a BS Single Phase Competition, a course in two parts with second part timed. All will jump against the clock immediately after their first round, even with faults unless eliminated. The winner is the competitor with the least faults from both sections. In the case of equality of faults the competitors with the fastest time in the second section will be deemed the winner.
3. The organisers & landowners do not accept any liability for damage, accident, injury or illness to horses, riders, spectators or personal property.
4. Hard hats to current BSI Standards must be worn at all times when mounted.
5. The Organizers reserve the right to alter, add to or cancel any Class, and to refuse any entry without stating a reason.
6. In the event of cancellation, £2 of the entry will be retained to defray costs.
7. No Misuse of the Whip, equipment or Practise fences will be allowed
8. Horses/Ponies must be 4yrs old and over
9. Horses must not be left unattended whilst tied up to your lorry/trailer.
10. The Judge’s decision is final.
11. Objections must be made within 15 minutes of the offence and must be accompanied by £15, which will be refunded if the objection is sustained.
12. Entries taken on day of competition
13. Please remove all droppings/hay from the lorry park.
14. An adult must supervise children at all times.
15. All dogs must be kept on the lead.
You may also like the following events from Gallagher Equestrian Services: