Where is The Best Places to Celebrate Halloween in Barcelona ?
Halloween is one of the most fun holidays to celebrate in Barcelona, whether you are Looking for an epic Halloween adventure party or parades in Barcelona there are so many fun things to do.
Barcelona has some fantastic venues which hosted Halloween events & parties last year, find them below:
- Haunted House Halloween Party (for Babies & Kids) was hosted at Uncorked Academy & All Zara's Events.
- ESN BCN - Halloween in Port Aventura was hosted at Estación de Sants-Estació.
- Halloween Hotel Rooftop party was hosted at Sky Bar Hotel Iberostar.
- Spooky Art Club- Halloween Special was hosted at My Little Van Gogh (Barcelona)C/ Salvador Espriu 27, la Villa Olimpica, 08005 Barcelona, Spain.
- Halloween in Barcelona was hosted at Barcelona, Spain.
- Razzmatazz Halloween Party (AASHI LIST) was hosted at Razzmatazz.
- Acid Candle - Halloween 1 Nov was hosted at Funky Buddha Barcelona.
- Killing Machine "10º Aniversario" + Halloween, La Nau BCN was hosted at La Nau.
- HAPPY Halloween was hosted at Avinguda del Carrilet, 219, 08907 l'Hospitalet de Llobregat (Barcelona), Espanya.
- Special Halloween Event 5km Boot Camp Run was hosted at El Corte Inglés.
- Barcelona Comedy Club Especial HA HA Halloween was hosted at Inusual Project.
- Halloween Party | Choose Your Destiny: Gate to Darkness or Light was hosted at Cabaretbarcelona.
- Halloween | Sutton Barcelona was hosted at Sutton Barcelona.
- Yakazi & Unmuted pres Halloween with East End Dubs was hosted at INPUT High Fidelity Dance Club.
- Candlelight Halloween: Beethoven y Chopin bajo la luz de velas was hosted at Santa Maria del Pi, Barcelona.