I understand that starting your baby on solids is an exciting time, but it can be a minefield. It might seem like everyone is offering your conflicting advice. Don't worry, Solid Start has you covered. My Baby Weaning Class is a one-stop-shop for up to date professional advice on the best ways to feed your baby during their first year. Developed and facilitated by a paediatric dietitian, Caroline O'Connor (I'm a mum of four too!), my class takes the stress out of weaning, just sit back and relax with a cup of coffee. You can even bring your baby!
During our 90 minutes together, we'll take you through the answers to common questions. In particular.......
• How do I know my baby is ready for food?
• Should I spoon-feed, baby led wean or is it OK to do both?
• What can I do to prevent fussiness?
• How will I know when to cut back on milk?
• I'm worried about food allergies and choking, how can I prevent this?
• What is the best highchair and what other equipment do I need?
In addition, I bring along food samples, so you can see and feel foods of different textures for every stage of your baby's weaning journey.
Classes are limited to 12, so there will be plenty of time to get all YOUR questions answered.
The cost of this class includes a take-home pack with recipes, welcome coffee and delicious homemade muffins. Some of this cost is covered by health insurers.
Book today to raise a happy, healthy eater for life!
|Ticket Information ||Ticket Price |
| General Admission || EUR 50|
| Couple's Ticket || EUR 80|