Aoife Nessa Frances & Elaine Howley // QBP 2020
Quarter Block Party presents
Aoife Nessa Frances & Elaine Howley
Sunday 9th February, 3.30pm
Tickets €12 + booking fee
Bundle Tickets €25 + booking fee (3 Shows at Quarter Block Party)
Aoife Nessa Frances
Aoife Nessa Frances is a Dublin born musician and singer-song writer. She is inspired by the poetic styles of folk music and psychedelic rock. She has released two singles 'Blow Up' and 'Here In The Dark' ahead of her forthcoming debut album in 2020.
Elaine Howley is a vocalist with psych-rock group The Altered Hours. Earlier this year she released 'A Song For Mary Black' as a part of the Wacker That compilation from Touch Sensitive Records
SAFE SPACE POLICY
The festival is a weekend for inclusivity. We are all here to have a good time together so let's be sound and take care of one another.
Quarter Block Party will be operating a safer spaces policy for the 6th edition of the festival. Quarter Block Party want you to feel safe and to be safe at our festival. If someone or something is making you feel uncomfortable at one of our events, no matter how minor it may seem, you can report it to one of our festival team.
We do not tolerate racism, homophobia, sexism, fatphobia, transphobia or disrespect of any kind.
By buying a ticket you agree to:
- Respect the people around you (audience, staff or artists) at shows and their enjoyment of the show
- To not partake in any behaviour that is deemed as harassment. This includes deliberate intimidation, inappropriate physical contact, unwelcome sexual attention, stalking, harassing photography or recording, sustained disruption of the event, offensive verbal comments or attitudes related to gender, gender identity and expression, sexual orientation, disability, physical appearance, body size, race, religion.
- Respect the festival's right to eject anyone who is participants in harassing behaviour without refund.
Participants asked to stop harassing behaviour are expected to comply immediately.
If anyone engages in harassing behaviour towards you, staff will take any action they deem appropriate, including warning the offender or expulsion from the event. If you feel you are being harassed, notice that someone else is being harassed, or have any other concerns, please contact a member of staff or the security immediately.
Our team will be happy to help participants contact venue security or local law enforcement, or otherwise assist those experiencing harassment to feel safe for the duration of the event.
You may also like the following events from Quarter Block Party:
- Next month, 7th February, 04:00 pm, Fears, Autre Monde & CMAT in Bantry
- Next month, 7th February, 07:30 pm, Gyda Valtysdottir, Dreamcycles & Mark Waldron Hyden in Bantry
- Next month, 7th February, 08:30 pm, The Bonk, Myles Manley & Soft Focus // QBP 2020 in Bantry