Startup Saturday is bringing to you yet another exciting and futuristic theme this May Edition, "Validating Your Startup idea - Startup Essential Series"
Register here: http://bit.ly/ssblr_may18
Date: 19th May 2018
Theme: Validating Your Startup Idea
Venue: SAP Labs, Whitefield
Time: 8:30 AM - 1:00PM
If you want to:
Demo your product, apply here: http://bit.ly/hs_demo
Showcase your startup or product in our "Experience Zone", register here: http://bit.ly/experiencezone
Get mentorship, apply here: bit.ly/hsmentor
If you have any queries, contact Mallikarjun at bWFsbGlrYXJqdW4gISBjIHwgaGVhZHN0YXJ0ICEgaW4=
If you have a business or are thinking about starting one, it’s going to be in the real world. Not in your mind. Your audience and customers are going to be real people, not imaginary. So why are you validating ideas in your head? You need real, hands-on feedback. This feedback helps you make better business decisions.
This time Startup Saturday is giving you an opportunity to validate your ideas with real users and get feedback from the expert panelists.
Time to Startup is Now. Register now and Get your idea validated.
Agenda and speakers will be announced shortly.
Generally, the Startup Saturday Agenda includes the following:
1. Some successful entrepreneurs as keynote speakers
2. Pitches and Demos by early stage start-ups, followed by quick mentoring by successful entrepreneurs and Q&A with the audience.
3. Stalls and product Display for start-ups
4. Panel Discussion relevant to theme of the day, interactive Q&A with panelists
5. Networking with peers and speakers and panelists