TTC 300h International Yoga Teacher Training-Bangalore, IN
Join this 300h RYT course which covers Yin and Yang yoga styles that will make your practice complete and will enrich your career options in multiple yoga styles!
300hr Yoga Teacher Training Course: 21.01-22.03.2019: Monday-Friday for 8 weeks: 11am-5pm (18-22.02 - a week off)
Location: Koramangala, Bangalore
Fees and other details in event description
Modular, partial participation is possible:
1. Yin Yoga, Myofascial Meridians, Yin Yoga Philosophy:
2. Anatomy of the bones, muscles, fascia and stretching methods. Alignment and modifications of postures in Vinyasa:
3. Vinyasa Sequencing, Teaching Methodology, Somatic Yoga,
4. Pranayama, Mindfulness, Yoga Philosophy: 5 Elements Yoga principles and practice, Business of Yoga
This 5 Elements Yoga course will cover five complementary practices: Yin, Somatics, Vinyasa, Pranayama and Mindfulness. This is an advanced course for students who completed their 200 RYT training in any yoga school. We do not require an official RYT200 diploma, but students who wish to later register in Yoga Alliance need to first complete a 200h training.
This is course is for you if you:
• love working with people
• are independent and wish to be able to sequence your own classes
• offer balanced yoga classes inspired by various styles and methods
• wish to hone your teaching skills, verbal cues and adjustments
• want to learn about advanced practical anatomy to make sure your teachings are safe and beneficial
• love to meet people from different life paths and nationalities who are passionate about yoga
• explore non-physical aspects of yoga such as pranayama and meditation
• wish to reflect on your teaching, life’s purpose and ethics via yogic scriptures
• wish to maintain an engaging personal practice for a healthy body and peaceful mind
• wish to develop exciting career and turn your passion into a profession, develop high value signature yoga programs, coach people or run retreats and open your own yoga studio
If you love Yoga and you are passionate about sharing this amazing practice with others then this training is for you. Deepen your practice of authentic yoga combined with modern anatomy from Indian and international teachers.
International Teacher Training Courses (TTC) with a Hatha/Vinyasa focus in the most popular international standard of Yoga Alliance are a wise investment in your qualifications (RYT-300). This opens our graduates the doors to a truly global career as a yoga teacher.
This Course is also for people who want to deepen their knowledge of Yoga and to design better self-practice for themselves for the rest of their lives.
• Full price: 85,000 INR
• Early bird discount: if deposit is paid within 3 weeks of the inquiry or 1 month before the training starts (whichever date is earlier): 75,000 INR
• Referral discount: if a person referred by you pays deposit for the training: 10% discount from the above price. You can refer up to 3 people.
• Social media discount: if you pay course deposit and share our event/post with a picture advertising the training with a personal message thrice a week on your Facebook or Instagram account until the course begins: 2000 INR off the above price
• Price with all above discounts: 65,500 INR (for 1 referral) - you save 19,500 INR!
-Focus on quality: 100% experiential learning of all taught concepts and techniques of traditional yoga
-270 contact hours with Lead E-RYT Trainers, as compared to about 180h in most TTC!
-Cutting-edge scientific discoveries in anatomy and research on yoga, so that you can work with human bodies in a responsible way.
-International E-RYT faculty with a combined experience of over 20,000 teaching hours and a broad range of backgrounds.
-International students, so that you can share your diverse experiences!
For more details on the teachers please check our website www.yoga5elements.com/courses and for other details email us at eW9nYXNjaG9vbDVlbGVtZW50cyB8IGdtYWlsICEgY29t
Liked this event? Spread the word :