Skandagiri, also known as Kalavara Durga, is an ancient mountain fortress located approximately 70 km from Bangalore city. It is one of the most loved destinations for trekking near Bangalore that offers a perfect break from the busy and stressful city life and transports the participants into a calm and peaceful environment. The trek is an exciting climbing adventure for nomads.
Here's a glimpse of our previous trek to Skandigiri: https://goo.gl/4Eghxa
Altitude: 4430ft (1,350 mt)
Distance from Bangalore: 70 km
Trek Difficulty Level: Moderate
Time to Trek: 3-4 hours
Trek Distance: 4-5 km
- Start journey from Bengaluru to Kalwara village in a TT/Mini Bus.
- Have breakfast en route or at the foothills of Skandagiri.
- Reach the base camp and explore nearby places.
- Start trekking Skandagiri.
- Reach the top and enjoy the beautiful sunrise.
- Descend to base camp.
- Have lunch en route.
- Start our journey back to Bengaluru.
- Travel: To and fro travel from Bengaluru to Chikkaballapura in a TT/Mini Bus.
- Food: 1 Breakfast.
- Entry tickets.
- Guide Fees and Driver Bata.
What's not Included:
- Any other expenses incurred apart from inclusions
- Personal expenses.
If you feel like joining us for this trek, please drop a mail to aW5mbyB8IHRyZWtub21hZHMgISBjb20=
for further information.
P.S: Don't forget to LIKE us!!!