Trek to Skandagiri!
Skandagiri, also known as Kalavara Durga, is an ancient mountain fortress located approximately 70 km from Bangalore city. It is one of the most loved destinations for trekking near Bangalore that offers a perfect break from the busy and stressful city life and transports the participants into a calm and peaceful environment. The trek is an exciting climbing adventure for nomads.
Altitude: 4430ft (1,350 mts)
Distance from Bangalore: 70 kms
Trek Difficulty Level: Moderate
Time to Trek: 3-4 hours
Trek Distance: 4-5 kms
- Start journey from Bengaluru to Kalwara village in an AC TT/Mini Bus.
- Breakfast at foot hills of Skandagiri.
- Reach the base camp and explore nearby places.
- Start trekking Skandagiri.
- Reach top and enjoy the beautiful sunrise.
- Descend to base camp.
- Have lunch at enroute.
- Start our journey back to Bengaluru.
- Travel: To and fro travel from Bengaluru to Chikkaballapura in an AC TT/Mini Bus.
- Food: 1 Breakfast, 1 Lunch.
- Entry tickets.
- Guide Fees and Driver Bata
What's not Included:
- Any other expenses incurred apart from inclusions.
- Personal expenses.
If you feel like joining us for this trek, please drop a mail to info | treknomads ! com for further information.
P.S: Don't forget to LIKE us!!!
You may also like the following events from Treknomads:
- Next Saturday, 3rd March, 05:00 am, Trek to Tadiyandmol, Chomakund and Kabbe Hills in Siddapur (Kodagu)
- Next month, 17th March, 06:00 am, Trek to Karadi Kallu Betta! in Ramanagara
- Next month, 24th March, 06:00 am, Trek to Kote Betta! in Mandya
Also check out other Trips & Adventurous Activities in Bangalore
Liked this event? Spread the word :