What To Do In Bangalore This Weekend?
Sitting on Sundays or being a couch potato on Saturdays is definitely a boring plan. Move out and make memories. Discover the best things to do this weekend in Bangalore, foodie things, artistic love or just aimlessly cycling!
Here are some the best events which is happening on this weekend in Bangalore.
- GMCKS BASIC PRANIC HEALING workshop is hosted at "Rajarajeshwari Nagar".
- Nenapina Doniyali - Raj Kumars is hosted at "The Bharat Scouts and Guides Auditorium".
- The Acoustic Sessions Present - MANY THINGS in Concert is hosted at "natakvalas performance arts LLP".
- Carols in the City is hosted at "Bangalore International Centre".
- 1-DAY TRAINING PROGRAM ON ROOFTOP GARDENING is hosted at "Centre for Sustainable Development, Bangalore".
- STORIES FROM ACROSS THE WORLD | Storytelling is hosted at "Shoonya Art and Cultural Association".
- Daring to Lead is hosted at "New Acropolis Indiranagar".
- MINDful Cinema ( Screening of "Infinitely Polar Bear") is hosted at "Lahe Lahe".
- Bangalore Open Air 2022 is hosted at "Ramada Bengaluru Yelahanka".
- Vaishnavi & team Live is hosted at "Karnataka Chitrakala Parishath".