The Numbers Deck - Accounting for Non-Accounting using deck of 52 cards
Simplifying Accounting for Entrepreneurs, Professionals and Students using 52 deck of cards!
Objective: Knowledge about fundamental Accounting concepts in a playful manner will not only provide you with an edge, but it will also improve the performance of your work. Build clarity as you have fun with this deck of 52 cards.
9 reasons why you can't afford to miss this workshop?
1. Gain access to the most simplified, fun and experiential way to learn Accounting
2. Practical hands-on transactions which you can use in your business or work
3. A deck of 52 cards that helps you to experiment as you learn Accounting
4. Relaxing setting compared to the chaos which numbers usually creates
5. Experience more “A-Ha’s” than you ever thought possible
6. Its simple to learn and easy to implement
7. A chance to bond with co-learners
8. A better bargain is hard to find
9. Dissolve the fear of numbers
At the end of this 3 hours interactive workshop, the participants will be able to:
· Understand 7 golden rules of Accounting and process of preparing financial statements
· Transaction analysis - heart of Accounting cycle by using THE NUMB€₹$ DECK™;
· Master the 3 principal types of Financial Statements and how they are linked;
· Discover how to read financial statements using the 5 Accounting elements
Target Audience: Startups, Founders, Business Owners, Entrepreneurs, Students and Professionals from non-accounting background.
Speaker: Born in India, made in Australia, Anish Baheti is a qualified Chartered Accountant (IND), an MBA in Accounting & Finance (AUS), a Certified Life Coach, Trainer & Assessor (AUS) and a Certified Practitioner for Brain Mapping (UK).
As a Founder of Concepts Coach® (AUS) and Train My Brain® (IND), Anish has close to two decades, delivered many entertaining, energizing and engaging sessions for students, business owners, women entrepreneurs, sportsperson, professionals, managers & CEOs.
Anish’s own journey turned his life upside down, from working for premier brands to finding his calling. Reflecting now, he feels the change was super challenging but very fulfilling. Today, Anish’s passion lies in helping other people simplify numbers, through his signature workshop: the Numbers Deck™. When he is not inspiring, he enjoys exploring new places, interacting with people from different cultures, sing and dance.
At 6’0 and a quarter, he is tall for no reason. He listens more to his heart than his head. He truly believes lesser dancers stumble, better dancers swing. Thankfully, for him, wanderlust syndrome is a glorious thing.
Train My Brain® reserves the right to cancel or postpone the workshop in case of any emergency. Venue may change depending upon no. of nominations. Pre-payment and pre-registration is required. Participation fee is non-refundable/ non-adjustable against any other program of Train My Brain, but change in nomination(s) is accepted. Attending the workshop or personal session means you have read and agreed to the Terms and Conditions listed on our website www.trainmybrain.in