The Life Deck Program - Simple Concepts for Complex Lives
Simplifying LiFE using deck of 52 cards - come experience!
Objective: The widening gap between frustration and blissfulness means dealing with one big, uncomfortable truth: Are you self-motivated to lead a purposeful life?
8 reasons why you can't afford to miss this workshop?
1. Collection of 52 simple tools to achieve self-motivation and lead a purposeful life.
2. Each card is designed to provide you with a spark and help build self-awareness.
3. Work on one concept per week or do it all in one week, the choice is yours.
4. It provides you with a road map to put the concepts into practice.
5. Experience it in sequence or pick an idea you like to work on.
6. It will be useful for those who live a fast-paced lifestyle.
7. Its simple to learn and easy to implement.
8. A better bargain is hard to find!
Please note: The Deck and Book is not part of the course fee mentioned. However, you can buy it for an additional price.
At the end of this 3 hours interactive workshop, the participants will be able to:
· Discover the journey from 'needs' to 'purpose' in a self-paced way.
· Understand simple concepts for our increasingly complex lives.
· Build self-awareness using the 52 cards in The Life Deck™.
· Start implementing the tool from day 1 itself
BONUS : Get the Life Deck (52 cards) valued at INR 2299 for Free (only for early bird registrations)
Target Audience: Startups, Business Owners, Women Entrepreneurs, Students, Professionals and any individual who wants to build motivational self-awareness.
Speaker: Born in India, made in Australia, Anish Baheti is a qualified Chartered Accountant (IND), an MBA in Accounting & Finance (AUS), a Certified Life Coach, Trainer & Assessor (AUS) and a Certified Practitioner for Brain Mapping (UK).
As a Founder of Concepts Coach® (AUS) and Train My Brain® (IND), Anish has close to two decades, delivered many entertaining, energizing and engaging sessions for students, business owners, women entrepreneurs, sportsperson, professionals, managers & CEOs.
Anish’s own journey turned his life upside down, from working for premier brands to finding his calling. Reflecting now, he feels the change was super challenging but very fulfilling. Today, Anish’s passion lies in helping other people find their purpose, through his signature workshop: the LiFE DECK™. When he is not inspiring, he enjoys exploring new places, interacting with people from different cultures, sing and dance.
At 6’0 and a quarter, he is tall for no reason. He listens more to his heart than his head. He truly believes lesser dancers stumble, better dancers swing. Thankfully, for him, wanderlust syndrome is a glorious thing.
Train My Brain® reserves the right to cancel or postpone the workshop in case of any emergency. Venue may change depending upon no. of nominations. Pre-payment and pre-registration is required. Participation fee is non-refundable/ non-adjustable against any other program of Train My Brain, but change in nomination(s) is accepted. Attending the workshop or personal session means you have read and agreed to the Terms and Conditions listed on our website www.trainmybrain.in