Shuttle Swap is pleased to announce yet another Open Badminton Tournament for Men's Singles, Women's Singles, Men's Doubles and Mixed Doubles
Exciting Cash Prizes to be Won. REGISTER NOW!!!
Date :- 15th June 2019
Location :- PLAY9 Badminton Academy of Fitness & Sports
68/1, Near Parijatha Farm, Siddapura, Whitefield, Bengaluru, Karnataka 560066
Categories and Registration Fees:
- Men’s Singles :- Rs. 599/-
- Women’s Singles :- Rs. 599/-
- Men’s Doubles :- Rs. 799/-
- Mixed Doubles :- Rs. 799/-
- Men’s Singles :
- Winner - Rs. 5000/-
- Runners-up – Rs. 3000/-
- Women’s Singles :
- Winner – Rs. 4000/-
- Runners-up – Rs. 2500/-
- Men’s Doubles :
- Winner – Rs. 6000/-
- Runners-up – Rs. 4000/-
- Mixed Doubles :
- Winner – Rs. 5000/-
- Runners-up – Rs. 3000/-
- Exciting Cash Prizes, Trophies and Certificates for winners and runners-up.
- Welcome Kit for all.
- Welcome Kit also includes a cool T-Shirt sponsored by Maruti Suzuki for all.
- Follow our Instagram page “@swapshuttle”( https://www.instagram.com/swapshuttle/) and like our facebook page “@ShuttleSwap”( https://www.facebook.com/Shuttleswap) for registration coupons and discounts.
- Players registering for 5 or more entries in a single transaction gets group discount.
- Sports photography at venue.
Rules and Regulations:
- Tournament starts at 10:00 AM.
- Qualifiers matches will be played as league matches. Finals and Semi-Finals will be best of three sets (21 points each).
- Players are requested to report at the venue 15 minutes before the scheduled match.
- Non-marking shoes are mandatory.
- Yonex Mavis 350 shuttle to be used.
- If the player is not available at the time of their match, referee has the authority to disqualify the participant.
- Referee’s decision is final.
- Only 18+ years players are allowed.
- Players are requested to bring their own equipment.
- A minimum of 10 registrations are required for a category. In case of insufficient entries, refund will be given to registered participant for that particular category.
- Registrations will be closed two days before the event.
- If the time limit exceeds, tournament will be continued on the next day; Sunday, June 16th, 2019.
- Ranking players are not allowed.
- Substitutions or changes of schedule are not allowed. In case of emergency, the decision is reserved with the organizing committee.
- Shuttles will be provided during the match. Change of shuttles will be at the discretion of the referee.
- If a player is participating in more than one category, the player is requested to register for the same before the event.
- Standard Badminton Rules applied.
- REMEMBER TO INCLUDE YOUR PARTNER(S) NAMES & CONTACT DETAILS IN YOUR ENTRY FOR MEN’s DOUBLES/ MIXED DOUBLES.
- Prize amount may vary according to the number of the entries for the corresponding category.
- T-shirts to be given on per-head basis.