Sexual Harassment Prevention - Train the Trainer Workshop
According to the National Crime Records Bureau
70% of the Working Women Do not Report sexual harassment in India
65.2% of Women Felt that their company did not folllow the procedures laid down under the POSH Act 2013
POSH Act 2013 has mandated POSH to be implemented in every workplace with more than 10 employees. More and more companies are realizing each day the importance of being compliant to this act and thereby we continue to see the demand for more trainers in this space.
Register for the POSH Train The Trainer Program.
The workshop is designed to cover
• Origin of Sexual Harassment
• Is Vishaka compliance legally sufficient under the 2013 Act?
• Overview of 2013 Act
• When and who conducts employee sensitization in the Company under the 2013 Act
• Legal Obligations of the Employer
• Problems faced by the organisations in building the IC
• Gaming session
• External committee member, an expert advisor in a company
• Importance of Annual Compliance Report
• Case Studies
Date : February 22, 2018
Time : 10:00 am – 5:00 pm
ibis Bengaluru Hosur Road - Lobby - PDR
Next to the Oxford College,
Electronic City Hosur Road,
Bangalore - 560 068, Karnataka, India
Please register by sending a email to vishwanath | keninteractive ! com