(Early Bird valid for first 5 tickets!)
Depart from Bangalore by 6.30 PM
- Reach Banavasi around 7 AM
- Freshen up
- Have Breakfast
- Leave for Chandragutti fort with packed lunch.
- Trek to the fort till 12 noon
- Have lunch at the top
- Leave for Unchalli falls
- Rejenuvate at falls
- Leave to Murudeshwar
- Rest for the Night
- Early Start to the day by a Morning Warm up session
- Freshen Up & have breakfast at a Restaurant around Murudeshwar Beach
- Start your ride to Netrani Islands (20 KM ferry ride)
- Briefing about the dive sites and wildlife / Basic lessons about - Scuba Diving will be given by Trained Instructors on the way to the Islands
- Diving at Netrani for 30 to 40 min and snorkelling
- Journey back to Murudeshwar Beach
- Head off to Bangalore and Reach approx by 6:00 AM on Day 3 ( Approx )
- Onward & Return Boat (Murudeshwar beach – Netrani Island – - Murudeshwar beach)
- Light snacks on Boat
- Services of an Internationally certified Scuba Instructor.
- First-aid, Life Jacket, Snorkeling Gear, Scuba diving equipment
- Video and Photos of your diving
COST: 8199/- (Early Bird valid for first 5 tickets! Booking for the event closes on 10th Feb) (Exclusive of taxes)
REGULAR TICKET: 8999/- (Exclusive of taxes)
- Diving Chrges
- Accommodation in double/triple sharing basis, separate room for men & women at Murudeshwar
- Washrooms/Changing room facility available
- Breakfast on Day 1 & Day 2, Packed Lunch on Day 1, Dinner on Day 2 (All meals are veg)
- Transportation: Bangalore to Bangalore
- Trip lead charges
- Any kind of insurance
- Personal Expense:( snacks, mineral water etc)
- Other water sports activities
- Anything not included in the inclusions above.
To check the itinerary visit: https://www.plantheunplanned.com/planned-treks/scuba-diving-netrani-island/
Cancellation Policy: https://www.plantheunplanned.com/refund-cancellation-policy/
Event Calendar: https://www.plantheunplanned.com/trekking-events-bangalore-calendar/
Subscribe to Events Updates: http://eepurl.com/cLDAa9
1. Consumption of alcohol, intoxicants, and smoking would not be tolerated during the entire course of the journey. Kindly co-operate with us to make the experience more fun.
2. Put Litter in its place, do not trash the mother earth.
3. Plan The Unplanned shall not be responsible for any of your belongings, valuables, jewelry etc. Kindly do take care.
4. In the case of traffic delays or breakdowns expect a few delay in reaching the destination.
For more info please feel free to get in touch with us on c2F5aGVsbG8gfCBwbGFudGhldW5wbGFubmVkICEgY29t
For faster communication: +91 9035182699, +91 7760710005, +91 9428909952
Join us on Meetup: https://www.meetup.com/Plan-The-Unplanned-Bangalore/
Follow us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/plantheunplanned/
Follow Us on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/plantheunplanned/
Facebook Group: http://bit.ly/PTU-Travel-Club
Follow our Blogs :
Other treks :
Trek Lead Application: http://bit.ly/Trek-Lead
Whatsapp Group Invite link: http://bit.ly/PTU-2
Travel Fellowship: http://bit.ly/PTU-Fellowship