Sakleshpur - 19th and 20th Jan 2019
Sakleshpur on the 19th and the 20th of Jan 2019 .... Caravan seats available for 5 folks ... Cars and Bikes allowed ... Cost Rs.5500 per person ... this is inclusive of food and accommodation ... Caravan stay is for first come first serve basis only . Register with us .. call us or WhatsApp us for more details - 7090711209 and 8618968915
Sakleshpur is a hill station in the Western Ghats mountain range, in India’s Karnataka state. It’s surrounded by slopes covered with tea, coffee and spice plantations. The 18th-century, star-shaped Manjarabad Fort has sweeping mountain views. Trails lead to biodiverse Bisle Reserve Forest, home to cobras, deer and birds. To the northeast, Jenukallu Gudda peak offers vistas stretching as far as the Arabian Sea.
Join us in this crazy adventure !
1) 19th jan 2018 - Early morning meet up at Metro cash and Carry .
2) For the members who have registered for the Caravan - meet up at Orion mall .
3) Cars and bikes all meet up at Metro Cash and carry Yeshwanthpur ...
4) Move ahead towards Sakleshpur , Breakfast Enroute at Swati restaurant ...
5) After BF reach the caravan spot and also the tent area for stay .
6) Local trekking and sightseeing can be done from here . This will be done after Lunch at the venue .
7) Extra activities will be charged outside the venue .
8) Camp fire and dinner ....
9) Move out for a good forest Trek in Sakleshpur ...
11) Check out totally refreshed ... and head for Bangalore ...
You may also like the following events from Indiawalkabout:
Liked this event? Spread the word :