RT Bengaluru: Dzogchen Monastery Ride
After a Ride with Pride "Republic Ride" , here is our next event - #Dzogchen_Monastery_Ride ?. This is a short ride as well as a meet to relive the memories from Republic Ride and Revile about upcoming 3rd RT Bengaluru *Anniversary event* , Not to miss, Lets Enjoy the Landscape and Meditate in Monk Style :) :)
Date: 18th February, Sunday
Meeting point: Kanakapura Toll (Nice Road exit)
Flag off: 6:00 am
Destination: Dzogchen Monastery, Kollegal
@@@@@@@@@ RIDING NORMS @@@@@@@@@
1. Straight line formation with speed limits from 70 to 90 kph
2. Carry required cash (toll /Breakfast/etc), Tank up fuel, Bike documents and a personal ID.
3. Please be ON or before the time at the starting points.
4. The road is prone to accidents and you are responsible for your own safety hence no stunts overtaking, speeding, etc
5. Consumption of Alcohol is strictly prohibited.
@@@ RIDING GEARS and Checks>>Mandatory<<@@@
1. Helmets for Both Riders and Pillions (Full Face Recommended)
2. Hand Gloves, Jackets, Knee and Elbow Pads (Recommended)
3. Full shoes for both Riders and Pillions (Mandatory)
4. Make sure your motorcycle is in good condition and you are carrying required spares, documents and fuel.
5. Any bike above 180 CC is welcome to join in.
IMP NOTE: Anyone not respecting the code for the Riding Gears and RT Code will be told to leave the group immediately. This is not only for your safety but for the safety of everyone on the road and a discipline we practice among our group.
Note: Costs would be 500 approx per person. You need to help yourself at the Breakfast Points and Chai pit stops en-route the ride.
Feel Free to SHARE the event and INVITE your friends along!!
Team Road Thrill!!
Any Queries do ping us :-
~Arun Hilson +91 99863 42844
~Sandy +91 91646 63838
~Lohith Bittira +91 9886224418
You may also like the following events from Road Thrill:
Also check out other Trips & Adventurous Activities in Bangalore
Liked this event? Spread the word :