Road Trip to Meghalaya - The Abode of clouds
Traveling in North East India offers the ultimate offbeat experience.
Itinerary Includes :
Shillong View Point.
Visit to Sacred Forest
Seven Sister Falls .
Explore Nongriat Village (Double Decker Living roots , Single Roots Bridge).
Tamabil [Indo Bangladesh Border] , Dwaki and Shnongpdeng .
Day 1 :
Pick Up from Guwahati Airport .
Breakfast/ Lunch at Jiva Restaurant[Optional].
Visit Umiam Lake / Boat Ride/ Umaim View Point.
Stay in Shillong .
Day 2 :
Shillong View Point / Bosch Museum / Elephanta Falls.
Day 3 : Visit to Sacred Forest/ Visit Heritage Village/ Explore Cherrapunjee.
Day 4 : Visit Aruba Caves/ Mawsmai Caves/ Tallest waterfalls in India/Ecopark/ Food at Orange roots/Stay in Sohra.
Day 5 : Visit Nongriat / Single Roots Bridges / Double Roots Bridges / Climb up again . Stay in Sohra.
Day 6 : Visit Mawlynnong - Cleanest Village / Single Root Bridge / Indo - Bangladesh Border / Dawki Sunset Boating Time . Stay in Shnongpdeng
Day 7 : Boating at Shnongpdeng, Visit to Krang Suri Falls , Drop to Guwahati Hotel .
Transport : Innova / Xylo /Tata Sumo / Tempo Traveller based on Numbers.
Cost : Available on Site.
Things to carry :
1. 1-2 Liters of water (Mandatory).
2. Torch/camp light with extra batteries ( Mandatory).
3. Good backpack stuffed with all the above materials (Mandatory).
4. Carry an ID card (DL/Voter ID/Aadhar/PAN) with a photocopy (Mandatory)
5. Personal Medic*tion if any
6. Toiletries/ tooth brush etc.
7. Sun gear/sunburn cream/full sleeves dress to avoid sun tan
8. Cap or Hat
9. Good trekking shoe and an extra pair of socks (Mandatory)
10. Extra floaters/sandals to use after trek (optional)
11. Extra clothing/thermal wear, Light quick dry towel (avoid heavy clothing)
12. 2-3 polythene bags to protect your E-gadget, to accommodate wet clothes
13. Glucose/electoral/energy drinks (optional)- based on personal choice
14. Energy bars/chocolates/dry fruits/snacks (optional)- based on personal choice .
15. Rain Coat/Jerkins/Rain Ponchos and Rain cover for Bag/Pouch
You may also like the following events from Travelmyroutes:
Also check out other Trips & Adventurous Activities in Bangalore
Liked this event? Spread the word :