Monks on Wheels and Rajdhani Biker's in association with Wicked Ride presents to you the genesis of the most epic series of Motorcycle Rides for the year 2019.
About Rider Diaries:
How would you like to have the most thrilling and safe ride away from the city exploring the culture of a new place and meeting new people from different walks of life?
We bring you the Rider Diaries which is a one of a kind series of one-day motorcycle rides which will be conducted on first Sunday of every month in 2019. In these rides, you can expect rides to authentic breakfast places, historical places, water dams and reservoirs, hills etc.
Season 1 - Ride 2
Date: 3rd Feb 2019
Destination:- Vani Vilas Dam
Total Distance:- 369 km
Assembly & Flag off point:
Parle G Factory, Bangalore - Nelmangala Toll plaza
Charges - Free!!!
The bikers have to bear the fuel and food cost. We will not be charging anything.
(Bangalore - Vani Vilas Dam - Bangalore)
6:00 am:- meet up, Briefing about rules & signal
6:30:- Flag off / Departure
- Enroute Breakfast at Pavithra Hotel, Tumkur (Famous for Idli)
- Ride start to Vani Vilas Dam
- Reach Destination
- Sightseeing, group intro, fun activities, photo shoot.
1 - 1:30 PM:- Ride starts back to Bengaluru
- Have Lunch at Kamat Upachar, Sira
- Continue ride back to Bengaluru
- Kunigal Bypass We all Disperse
This Event is exclusively a bike ride, unlike our previous events.
We invite all of you to join us and make this one great memory.
1. Only bikes of 150cc and above are allowed.
2. Total Distance is 376 km
3. Due to traffic/Bad roads/Rain/time extended for breakfast/coffee/Lunch, time may be extended.
To Join the ride's whatsapp group
For queries of the event
Santhosh +91 9972-488-253 (RBDC)
Abhinav +91 7760-092-812 (MW)
Team :- MW,RBDC