Professional Development Series - Session II
"Teacher Intersect - The Professional Dialogue Series I"
This is an autonomous, dialogue-based platform created exclusively for educators to have deep discussions on most pertinent issues related to classroom practices and education. It gives us immense pleasure to invite you to be a part of this program which is starting on 15th of December. This a series of 10 Professional Dialogue circles (once a month) moderated by experienced educators and led by teachers themselves.
Details of the program are as follows (Please refer to the attached Brochure for more details):
Subscription Cost - Rs.3000 for 6 months; Rs. 6000 for 12 months
Venue - Dialogues Cafe, JP Nagar
Frequency - Once a month
Duration - 3 hours
This session's topic is "Innovative Teaching to Spark Meaningful and Engaged Student Learning"
Benefits of the program to individual teachers
1. Discount on high quality workshops organised by Teacher Ink
2. Access to highly qualified professional mentors in varied aspects of teaching and learning
3. Access to high quality resources (Books, journals, lesson plans) both on and off line
4. Merit-based Scholarships to Professional Development courses
5. Discount in participation fee to events organised by Teacher Ink
6. Opportunities to lead training sessions and organize events under Teacher Ink banner
**There is a special discount for 5 early bird entries. Last date of registrations for the December Series is 12th December 2018
For details, please contact dGVhY2hlcmluazIwMTUgfCBnbWFpbCAhIGNvbQ== or call on +91 9916038106
Liked this event? Spread the word :