This summer drive through one of the most scenic route through snow capped Himalayan mountains Pir Panjal, Zanskar and Dhauladhar...A fairyland of deep valleys, meandering rivers, apple orchards - Sometimes words fall short and our eyes can only witness the ethereal beauty.
Chamba ● Khajjar ● Norbulingka ● Mcleodganj ● Dalhousie ● Dharamshala ● Jawalamukhi ● Amritsar
Tour Name: Pristine And Spiritual Himachal
Date: 5 - 12 April, 2018
● Visit the holiest monasteries in the world - Dalai Lama Temple at McLeod Ganj.
● Experience the old world charm and lingering echoes of the colonial era in the Dalhousie.
● Visit Norbulingka preserving Tibetan culture, arts and crafts.
● Travel the fairyland landscape of the Khajjar Valley and ancient kingdom of Chamba.
• 7 Nights accommodations at 4*/3.5* category hotels on twin sharing basis. For single sharing accommodation inform us for supplemental cost
• Toyota Innova for all travel from Amritsar and local Sightseeing in Himachal Pradesh.
• 7 Breakfast, 3 Lunch and 7 Dinner as mentioned in tour plan.
• 1 litre of bottled drinking water per day per person.
• Pick up/ drop from Amritsar airport/Railway station with Group.
• Sightseeing entry tickets to sightseeing monuments and national park as per tour plan.
• Services of a Tour Manager, experienced in taking care of 50+ aged elderly, from 50+ Voyagers Travel and Adventure Club.
• Goods and Service Tax ( GST) payable to Govt. of India.
Call 08095767595/9620032333 for enquiry and booking.
50+ Voyagers Travel and Adventure Club