Do you want to get notified when this event happens again?
PMP® is offered by the Project Management Institute which is recognized professional. Now a day Which is a most important certification for project managers. PMP® Certification Training Course is popular, demanded and high-value certifications in the market. Unlike other certifications, PMP® exam cannot be just passed through reading the books. you must know that what is the concept and how it should be used practically in your day to day activities. PMP® is really a difficult exam, not because of the vast syllabus or knowledge one has to cover, but because exam itself is quite tricky in nature. That’s why in the classroom training it is better option to clear the exam in 1st attempt. Subject matter expert is the most important aspect of a PMP® Certification Training.
Get PMI® PMBOK Guide – 5th & 6th Edition PMP® certification training course with registered education provider Vinsys. This course will provide you with various tetralogies to manage projects in a more professional manner and help you deliver the highest quality output. PMP® training will help you understand how to optimize the skill set of the team. Our SME, Mr. Nitin Shende have 25+ years of consulting experience and global project management training. Vinsys is conducting 4-Days full-time intensive PMP® Classroom Training. PMP® Certification training course announced on 22-23-29-30 Sept. 2018 in Bangalore by Vinsys.
1. Improving the technical know-how and understanding of basic Project Management terms and concepts as in A Guide to the Project Management Body of Knowledge (PMBOK® Guide) Guide – Fifth edition. PMP® Certification encapsulates project, project management, stakeholders, earned value, scheduling techniques, and project managers’ responsibilities and competencies.
2. Notably PMP® Training describe the purpose, inputs, and outputs of the processes in each of the five Process Groups: Initiating, Planning, Executing, Monitoring and Controlling, Closing.
3. Disbursing the knowledge of 10 Project Management Knowledge areas through PMP® Certification Classroom Training & explaining the relationship between Process groups, knowledge areas, project phases, project & Product Life Cycle.
4. Understanding the importance of Project Charter, Scope Statement, Work Breakdown Structure (WBS), Responsibility Matrix, Network Building, CPM while giving the Project Management Professional Exam.
5. Demonstrate a clear understanding of what activities, tools, & techniques, are necessary in each phase of a project & understand the PMI® PMP® examination nuances. Facilitate, acknowledge & appreciate the importance of Risk management, Procurement Management, Human Resource Management through foundations of Project Management.
• Along with interactive sessions, we provide mock exam practice tests & case study material.
• Implement project management tools with the help of case study.
• Improvement project management capability by permitting aspirants to deliver greater performance in their role as a project manager.
• Successfully implement theoretical knowledge into practice by grasping the PMBOK principles.
How Do I Register
If you are interested, you can register yourself for PMP® Certification Training in Bangalore by Vinsys. Please register from this link: register now
• BTM Layout 1st Stage, 20th Main Road, 100 Ft. Ring Road, Near Friends Restaurant, BTM Layout, Bangalore – 560078. KARNATAKA, INDIA.
• Email: RW5xdWlyeSB8IHZpbnN5cyAhIGNvbQ==
• Contact Number: +91-8041550745
Also check out other Workshops in Bangalore.