Hello Professionals, EasyLearning Tre takes pleasure to announce the next batch of Agile Certified Professionals i.e. PMI -ACP @ Bangalore.
PMI-ACP Training in Bangalore on 03-04 Febuary 2018
Agile methodology is a general approach to project management and product development, which has mainly been utilized in software development. However, Project Managers everywhere are finding they can apply Agile principles and practices to virtually any knowledge worker project in a variety of industries and organizations.
• Coverage: Like other Agile certifications, PMI-ACP is not limited to a single method. Rather, it covers a broad range of agile methods (Scrum, Kanban, XP, FDD, Crystal, DSDM, etc.)
Higher Compensation: It is a given fact that people with better skills earn more than those with average. In the same way, if you have more certifications, including PMI-ACP, you also have the right to demand a higher salary.
Professional Growth: In most instances, PMI-ACP is not just all about the possible monetary increase from your work. The certification program will help you to learn more about various Agile methods, and you do not need to be worried about the obsolescence of what you now.
Job Opportunities: Having this certification will also make you a more bankable employee. In fact, employers may even be chasing you because you are highly qualified in the field of project management and other related fields.
• Develop the knowledge and skills required to clear the PMI-ACP® certification exam along with the requisite 21 PDUs
• Develop a working knowledge of the Agile Principles of SCRUM, KANBAN, XP and TDD
• Develop the expertise of implementing multi iterative development models for any scale of projects
• Develop the ability to deliver high Velocity Stories and Epics
• PMP® Or PMI-ACP® Needless to know whether you have come up with this dilemma or not! It’s a way too common these days. Almost 50% of people looking for professional certification are wondering which one to opt for in between PMP® and PMI-ACP®.
First and foremost it would be better if you list out your specific requirements prior deciding on the professional certification course.
• PMI® Agile Certified Professional training program is a professional requirement across the IT/Tech industry for all project management roles globally. This certification is best suited for:
o Project managers
o Agile Team Members
o Associate/Asst. Manager - Projects
o Team leads/Managers
o Project Executives/Engineers
o Software Developers
o Any professional aspiring to be a Project Manager
For Details & Registration contact:-
Name: - Rajeev Kashyap
Number: - 9164832661
Email: Rajeev | easylearningtre ! com