How about a day off from Bangalore Traffic...?
Lets ride to BR Hills
The Biligirirangana Hills, commonly called BR Hills, is a hill range situated in south-eastern Karnataka, at its border with Tamil Nadu (Erode District) in South India. The area is called Biligiriranganatha Swamy Temple Wildlife Sanctuary or simply BRT Wildlife Sanctuary. It is a protected reserve under the Wildlife Protection Act of 1972. Being at the confluence of the Western Ghats and the Eastern Ghats, the sanctuary is home to eco-systems that are unique to both the mountain ranges. The site was declared a tiger reserve in January 2011 by the Karnataka government, a few months after approval from India's National Tiger Conservation Authority.
Terrain: Forest, Highways, Steep
Nearest Town: Mysore
Event Dates: Jul 22, 2018
Duration of the event: One Day
Grade: EASY/MODERATE/HIGH: Easy to Moderate
Total distance: 350Kms (To & Fro)
Transportation: Bikes - Min 150cc
Team size: 6
Food (if need to carry): Hotel
Approx. Expenses: 350 (Excluding Petrol)
Who can join this trek: Who is capable of riding 300kms+ in 1 day
Link to Register
Terms and Conditions:
* BTC Rules and Policies: http://goo.gl/e3cVQw
* BTC Dropout Policies: http://goo.gl/DsGjGd
* BTC Bikers Club: http://goo.gl/ssFd39
1. BTC is not a service provider but a voluntary organization and everyone is expected to indulge in whatever tasks that arrive during the event.
2. BTC treks are full of adventures, such as indulge in Navigation, Map reading,Trial finding, Camp setting, Cooking,Building camp fire, etc.
LAST DATE OF REGISTRATION : Till seats lasts OR Jul 20, 2018.
WHOM TO CONTACT:
Queries/suggestions/thoughts please mail to Dinesh Yadav at ZGluZXNoZ2t5IHwgZ21haWwgISBjb20=
in the same thread, don't spam to the entire group.
Further details and updates will be sent to the participants only.
Stay connected on Facebook: