A special trek for Intrepidians who seek unique challenges and enjoy pushing their limits too much.
This is a dusk to dawn trek on a Full Moon evening. We will be starting trek after the sunset and reach one of the highest peaks of South India with an elevation gain of 6250+ ft over the night and watch the sun rise from the peak next day morning.
Intrepidians who have participated in our NEXT (No-Trail Exploration treks) will be shortlisted by default if registered and others will be shortlisted based on the Fitness, Trek experiences, speed etc.
Difficulty level: Moderate++
Terrain: Steep Ascends, Steep Descends, Grasslands, shola forest and well defined trail
Location: Somewhere in Tamil Nadu
Distance: 25+Km in a day
Who can join: mentally and physicall fit participants who exhibit never give up attitude.
No of Participants: 8-10 pax
Budget: Rs 3.5 K (Expense will be shared equally among all participants)
1. Fill the below form
2. Organizer will shortlist the participants you will be asked to transfer the advance amount of Rs 1500. Remaining amount must be provided in cash during the start of the Journey
1. We strictly follow "Do Not Litter" policy. If possible we will pick up already existing garbage from the nature.
2. We are non-profit volunteering group so please do not expect any luxury during the event.
3. Basic necessities will be taken care by the organizer. We expect you to be flexible enough during the event.
4. Intrepid Trekkers and its organizers are not responsible for any accidents or injuries, loss or damage to your personal belongings or any other uncertainties during the event. The participants agree to take full responsibilities and sign a letter of undertaking before the start of the event. Check the following link to read the letter of undertaking.
Organizer, Intrepid Trekkers