Nyaya Darshan Shivir
The Ten Principles of the Arya Samaj
1.The first (efficient) cause of all true knowledge and all that is known through knowledge is God, the Highest Lord (Parameshwar).
2. God (Ishwara) is existent, and blissful. He is formless, omnisicient, unborn, endless, unchangeable, beginningless, the support of all, the master of all, omnipresent, immanent, unageing, immortal, fearless, eternal, and holy, and the maker of all. He alone is worthy of being worshipped.
3. Vedas are the scripture of true knowledge. It is the first duty of the Aryas to read them, teach them, recite them, and hear them being read.
4. One should always be ready to accept truth and give up untruth.
5. One should do everything according to the dictates of Dharma, i.e. after due reflection over right and wrong.
6. Doing good to the whole world is the primary objective of this society, i.e. to look to its physical, spiritual and social welfare.
7. Let thy dealing with all be regulated by love and justice, in accordance with the dictates of Dharma.
8. One should promote knowledge (vidya) and dispel ignorance (avidya).
9. One should not be content with one's own welfare alone, but should look for one's welfare in the welfare of all.
10. One should regard oneself under restriction to follow altruistic rulings of society, while all should be free in following the rules of individual welfare.
Liked this event? Spread the word :