'Navratri' means Nine Nights, nights when you give rest to your body, mind and soul, by going deep within and resting in the very source from where you are born
Nine nights are precious as they have subtle energy. The subtle is enriched.
There are 64 divine mother impulses which govern the subtle creation. These are responsible for restoring all earthly and spiritual benefits. These nine nights are celebrated to rekindle those divine impulses and celebrate the innermost depth of our lives
Jai Guru Dev!
It’s time to come back Home!
The much-awaited Navratri will be celebrated at our Bangalore AOL International Headquarters from 16th Oct to 25th October 2012!
It has been our constant Endeavour to ensure your stay at the Ashram remains as comfortable as possible. In order to have a smooth process for registration, we request the full support of all the country coordinators, apex bodies, teachers, devotees and volunteers to reach out to maximum devotees and participate fully to minimize chaos and inconvenience at the last moment.
We offer our Navratri 2012 package for which there will be pre-registration and advance booking for your preferred facility!
• Advance (Part II) course in the presence of Guruji Oct 16th – 20th Oct (open to all whom have done 1 Part II (Advanced) courses & above 21 years old)
• Experience Puja / Homa held on all days from 21st – 25th October 2012
• Check in: October 15th Evening | Check-out: October: 26th (latest by 12:00 hrs)
• Contribution includes Advanced course (Part II) win the presence of Guruji, Participation in Navratri homas & puja along with food & accommodation during the entire stay
(Number of people in the room) Navratri 2012 Contributions
4-5 per room 9000
6-9 per room 7500
*** We have very limited Twin/Triple sharing rooms within the ashram campus, which will be allotted on first come first served basis only. Register online for Twin/Triple Sharing using credit card at the earliest to avoid last minute disappointments.
Art of Living Teachers Package
• 50% scholarship on 5 sharing, 6-9 sharing rooms & dormitories sharing accommodation only.
• Please bring your teacher’s Identity card as proof to avail the scholarship
(Number of people in the room) Contribution per person in Rs
(Resident Indian Nationals AOL TEACHERS)
4-5 per room 4500
6-9 per room 3750
• Pay online @ http://www.vvmvp.org/UpcomingCourseEvents/courseevents/tabid/90/Default.aspx
• Payments can be made using Credit card or Debit Card. Beneficiary name will be in the name of “Ved Vignan Maha Vidya Peeth”
• All registrations will be entertained either Online or via respective Apex centers
• Pre-registrations to be completed by 15th August 2012 with full payments
• No direct registrations will be entertained at Bangalore Ashram
• Prior to October 20th, accommodation is available ONLY FOR ADVANCED COURSE PARTICIPANTS
• During Puja days, extra beds might be added by Housing departments if needed, Kindly be informed & cooperate
• Since accommodations are allotted on first come basis only, Travels department will be also arranging accommodations outside the Ashram. Transport will be arranged as well
• Kindly carry the email / registration confirmation along with valid Photo ID proof along with you as this will be mandatory during Check-in
• Applicants can pay by Demand draft (DD)/ cash to the Apex body. Demand Draft should be in the favor of “Ved Vignan Maha Vidya Peeth” payable at Bangalore. (Personal cheques / at par cheques are NOT ACCEPTED)
• General Queries: Email: info | vvmvp ! org
| Tel : +91-80-67262626/7/8/9
• Travel Queries (Airport & Railway Station pickup & drop) Email: domestic | sumerutravels ! com
Tel: +91-80-67262635, 32923423.
• Housing Queries: Email: housing | vvmvp ! org
| Tel : +91-80-67262804/805
• Puja Desk Queries (Puja’s , Homa’s & Sankalpa’s) Email: sanskriti ! vds | gmail ! com