Mini Terrarium Workshop
Happiness Studio is conducting a Mini Terrarium workshop!
A terrarium is a small sized indoor garden enclosed in a glass container. They are a creative way to infuse a bit of greenery in our surrounding.
Come over and learn to create your own mini magical world full of beautiful succulents!
In this workshop you will learn about:
1. Various types of containers and plants
2. Right combination of container and plants
3. Complete hands-on experience of building a terrarium
4. How to maintain a terrarium
Who can attend?
1. Ages 10+ are most welcome
2. Kids would need parental supervision
What you will be provided with:
1. One 4 inch round and One 4 inch square glass container
2. Succulents and Indoor plants
3. Potting mix
5. Sand in various colors
Please note: The options of few materials can be different from the reference pictures as it depends on their availability at the time of the workshop.
What you have to bring:
1. Your enthusiasm and creativity
2. A waste cloth (go green!)
What you take back:
1. One 4 inch round, open terrarium
2. One 4 inch square, open terrarium
3. Knowledge on how to make many more on your own and maintain the ones you make in the workshop
4. Details on where to source the required material
Fees - 2500/- (Materials + Coffee)
The workshop will be conducted by Ankita. She is an artist, nature lover and an avid gardener.
Contact Person - Priyanka 9902470577See more
You may also like the following events from Happiness Art Studio:
Also check out other Workshops in Bangalore
, Arts Events in Bangalore
Liked this event? Spread the word :