Simplilearn’s Machine Learning course in Bangalore will make you an expert in machine learning, a form of artificial intelligence that automates data analysis to enable computers to learn and adapt through experience to do specific tasks without explicit programming. You will master machine learning concepts and techniques including supervised and unsupervised learning, mathematical and heuristic aspects, and hands-on modelling to develop algorithms and prepare you for the role of Machine Learning Engineer.
Key features MONEY BACK GUARANTEE
- 44 hours of instructor-led training with certification
- Gain expertise with 25+ hands-on exercises
- 4 real-life Industry projects with integrated labs
- Lifetime access to self-paced learning Dedicated mentoring session from our faculty of industry experts
- 24*7 support with dedicated project mentoring sessions
Why Should you take this course?
This Machine Learning course will provide you with insights into the vital roles played by machine learning engineers and data scientists. Upon completion of this course, you will be able to uncover the hidden value in data using Python programming for futuristic inference. You will work with real-time data across multiple domains including e-commerce, automotive, social media and more. You will learn how to develop machine learning algorithms using concepts of regression, classification, time series modelling and much more.
What skills will you learn with our Machine Learning Certification Course?
- Master the concepts of supervised and unsupervised learning, recommendation engine, and time series modelling
- Gain practical mastery over principles, algorithms, and applications of machine learning through a hands-on approach that includes working on four major end-to-end projects and 25+ hands-on exercises
- Acquire thorough knowledge of the statistical and heuristic aspects of machine learning
- Implement models such as support vector machines, kernel SVM, naive Bayes, decision tree classifier, random forest classifier, logistic regression, K-means clustering and more in Python
- Validate machine learning models and decode various accuracy metrics. Improve the final models using another set of optimization algorithms, which include Boosting & Bagging techniques
- Comprehend theoretical concepts and how they relate to the practical aspects of machine learning
Who should take this Machine Learning Training Course?
There is an increasing demand for skilled machine learning engineers across all industries, making this Machine Learning certification course well-suited for participants at the intermediate level of experience. We recommend this Machine Learning training course for the following professionals in particular:
- Developers aspiring to be a data scientist or machine learning engineer
- Analytics managers who are leading a team of analysts
- Business analysts who want to understand data science techniques
- Information architects who want to gain expertise in machine learning algorithms
- Analytics professionals who want to work in machine learning or artificial intelligence
- Graduates looking to build a career in data science and machine learning
- Experienced professionals who would like to harness machine learning in their fields to get more insights