Plan The Unplanned presents Kumar Parvatha !!
Kumara Parvatha, also popularly known as Pushpagiri (5624 feet above sea level), is the second highest mountain belonging to the Western Ghats mountain ranges situated in the Kodagu district of Karnataka, after Tadiandamol. If compared to the other treks in this region, Kumara Parvatha is a little tougher, but nonetheless, beautiful. The trekking trail runs through the Pushpagiri Wildlife Sanctuary, and you'll be getting up close and personal with nature during this journey.
While a weekend getaway to Coorg might sound something too cliched, you'll be surprised to know that the region has some amazing trek trails, providing numerous opportunities to travel enthusiasts for exploring the entire region surrounded by the Western Ghats. Plan The Unplanned has already taken you up there till Tadiyandamol, Kopatty, Nishani Motte and other places, but now it's time to head towards another new destination, Kumara Parvatha.
You'll be exposed to the majestic mountains, the valleys painted with the most amazing shades of green, little brooks and some surprises that nature has to offer en route.
Trek Level: Difficult
Cost : 3450 + 5% GST
Day 0: Leave Bangalore at 9:30 PM
- Reach Homestay freshen up and have a quick grab.
- Start Your ascend to Bhattara Mane.
- Rest Have lunch at Bhattara Mane (approx 11:00 - 12:00 PM)
- Finish Formalities at Forest Check post.
- Start your ascent to Sesha Parvatha (False Peak)
- Reach Kumara Parvatha between 3:00 PM- 3:30 PM
- Start Descend.
- Camping at Bhattara Mane with local food for dinner and time for a bonfire.
- Wrap up the Tents and Finish off with breakfast.
- Start Your descend and Reach the base by 1:00 PM
- Reach Bangalore by 10:00 PM (approx)
- 1 Breakfast 1 Lunch 1 Dinner
- Forest Entry Permits and Guide
- Accomodation in Tents 2/3/4 Sharing
- The experience that you gain
- Saturday Morning Breakfast
- Anything Not included above.
- Any sort of insurance ( medical, accident etc.)
- Personal Expenses ( snacks, mineral water etc.)
Book your tickets: http://www.plantheunplanned.com/planned-treks/kumara-parvatha-trek/
Corporate Team/College Team Outing: https://www.plantheunplanned.com/team-outings/
Refer and Earn: https://www.plantheunplanned.com/refer-and-earn/
Cancellation Policy: https://www.plantheunplanned.com/refund-cancellation-policy/
Event Calendar: https://www.plantheunplanned.com/trekking-events-bangalore-calendar/
Subscribe to Events Updates: https://bit.ly/Subscribe-PTU
1. Consumption of alcohol, intoxicants, and smoking would not be tolerated during the entire course of the journey. Kindly co-operate with us to make the experience more fun.
2. Put Litter in its place, do not trash the mother earth.
3. In the case of traffic delays or breakdowns expect a few delays in reaching the destination.
4. All participants must carry their backpacks, tents, sleeping bags and eateries even if they are provided by the organizers.
5. Damages made to the gears provided will have to be bear by the participants, Laundry charges 200/- if stains are made.
6. Pitching tents, arranging campfires are to be done by everyone
7. Plan The Unplanned shall not be responsible for any of your belongings, valuables, jewellery etc. Kindly do take care.
For more info please feel free to get in touch with us on c2F5aGVsbG8gfCBwbGFudGhldW5wbGFubmVkICEgY29t
For faster communication: +91 9035182699, +91 7760710005, +91 9428909952
Whatsapp Chat/ WA Events Updates: https://www.plantheunplanned.com/whatsapp/
Facebook Group: https://www.facebook.com/plantheunplanned/groups/
Follow our Blogs :
Other treks :
Trek Lead Application: http://bit.ly/Trek-Lead
Travel Fellowship: http://bit.ly/PTU-Fellowship