Coming under the Chikmagalur District of Karnataka, Kudremukh trek is one of the most exciting treks in this region. It is the third highest peak after Mullayanagiri and Bababudangiri. Absorb the beauty of the Western Ghats as you walk up the trail. Very few people know the fact that the Western Ghats are considered as UNESCO World Heritage Site for the natural beauty and for being an icon of environmental balance. The lush greenery of the hills can never fail to mesmerize a soul.
You'll cross several cascading waterfalls and narrow streams, thick forests with a variety of trees, and the whistling of birds will keep you entertained all throughout. And finally, when you'll reach the peak, the picturesque view from the top and the chilled wind will absolutely blow you out of your mind and make you numb for a few minutes, before you regain your consciousness to feel the enchanting magic of the place. So if you are bored of the city lights in Bangalore, then forget everything and join us for this weekend trek to Kudremukh and find yourself amidst nature.
The Forest Department at Kudremukh allows only the first 50 persons (on first come first serve basis) to trek to the Kudremukh Peak in a day. This notification has been passed with a view to preserve the forests and promote eco-tourism in the region. We have been managed to get permissions for Sunday with a group size of about 25.
Oct - Nov ( All Weekends)
19 - 21 km (to and fro)
Moderate (difficulty level is subjective).
COST: 3499/- (Exclusive of Tax)
Few slots left. Book now!
Day 1 -
- Depart from Bangalore by 5:00 AM
- Refresh yourselves at Elniru falls
-Check the homestay, have dinner and hit the bed early.
Day 2 -
- Wake up early morning at 4 am for early breakfast
- Jeep Ride to the Kudremukh Trek Base
- Start the trek to Kudremukh at 6 AM\
- Have packed lunch
- Reach the peak and Descend by 5 PM Approx
- Have dinner after the trek
- Depart to Bangalore at 9PM
- Reach Bangalore by 5 AM (Approx)
-Transportation to and fro from Bangalore
-Sharing Basis Accommodation in Homestay
-Food - 1Breakfast 1 Lunch 2 Dinner
- Permits to Forest, Waterfalls and Guide
-The experience that you gain
-Any kind of insurance
-Personal Expense:( snacks, mineral water etc)
-Anything that's not included in the inclusions above.
Event Calendar: https://www.plantheunplanned.com/trekking-events-bangalore-calendar/
Subscribe to Events Updates: https://bit.ly/Subscribe-PTU
Cancellation Policy: https://www.plantheunplanned.com/refund-cancellation-policy/
1. Consumption of alcohol, intoxicants and smoking would not be tolerated during the entire course of the journey. Kindly co-operate with us to make the experience more fun.
2. Put Litter in its place, do not trash the mother earth.
3. In the case of traffic delays or breakdowns expect a few delay in reaching the destination.
4. Please carry a xerox copy of your Voter ID/Aadhar card as the same is mandatorily required to obtain permits from the forest department.
5. Non-Indian nationals will have to pay an additional amount of Rs. 1,225 towards forest permits.
For more info please feel free to get in touch with us on c2F5aGVsbG8gfCBwbGFudGhldW5wbGFubmVkICEgY29t
For faster communication: +91 9035182699, +91 7760710005, +91 9428909952
Join us on Meetup: https://www.meetup.com/Plan-The-Unplanned-Bangalore/
Follow us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/plantheunplanned/
Follow Us on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/plantheunplanned/
Follow our Blogs :
Trek Lead Application: http://bit.ly/Trek-Lead
Travel Fellowship: http://bit.ly/PTU-Fellowship