WHAT DOES KRIYADIVINE MEAN?
The word Kriya stands for action in Sanskrit, one of the ancient languages of the world. To keep divinity/ the life energy alive with active participation in both tangible and intangible projects is the purpose of this program. The heart-shaped betel nut leaf emblematizes the holistic healing aspect of the Kriyadivine which when split phonetically yields Kriyadiv (creative) vine; the vine, on to which we hope many would entwine to create a positive, joyful movement worldwide.
WHO IS AT RISK:
There is no demographics that we can pinpoint to as the ‘only’ ones that are affected by the effects of aging, as this natural process affect all. From capable surgeons in whose hands saved many lives to the scientist that made great invention, from delicate darlings to the dare devils, there is no saying when and who will be affected. The impact though, differs based on lifestyle, affordability, genetical make-up etc. In essence, you and I can also fall prey to this.
Subtle symptoms that we generally sweep under the carpet running the rat race, slowly tend to pile up into this Himalayan range that ensnares more areas of our body and mind than we would have thought about. It has been noted that some debilitating illnesses are not paid heed to until our lives are profoundly affected by it, though the symptoms show up much earlier in life. And aging as a process, brings a plethora of challenges which we can abate with the help of arts.
BUT, we can still pave a creative, holistic and meaningful path to this process of inevitable aging.
• Kriyadivine is a simple campaign in aging by infusing creativity and meaningful connections into care relationships and systems.
• Kriyadivine presents programs essential to help older adults remain dynamic members of their communities, as the keepers of culture; providing younger generations with positive role models.
• Kriyadivine thrives in the attitude of looking past the “deficits” that stresses losses and decline, and highlighting the “assets” that rejoices in the strengths, achievements, and potential of later life. Highlighting the practical knowledge while underplaying the fatigue of maturing.
• Kriyadivine provides an opportunity to socialize, make decisions, implement their ideas, express themselves thereby reinforcing the individuality of participants.
• USA based and trained artist spearheads the launch of the renowned Creative Aging program in India, addressing the problem that is looming its head in Indian landscape with the trendy westernization.
• Kriyadivine program designed to suit the Indian audience while keeping in mind the aim of the program.
Weaving hearts and brains together with the help of creativity is a healthy aging aptitude that we wish to instill in our participants.
Age limit: Above 50.
Ticket Price: 1500/-
Contact Deatails: Swarna maheswari Sitaraman