"Just take the first step and land in Madhya Pradesh - at every turn it will mesmerize you."
Gwalior ● Jhansi ● Orchha ● Khajuraho ● Panna ● Jabalpur
Let Madhya Pradesh astonish you in all the aspects be it's people, culture, history or its dense forests. Attend Khajuraho Festival, at backdrop of medieval temples - UNESCO World Heritage site - home to the intricate reliefs. 'Hindusthan ka dil dekho' with a small group of nature and history lovers from 50+ Voyagers Travel and Adventure Club, on a tour specially designed for over 50 age and senior citizen.
Date: 24 February - 1 March, 2019
• 5 Nights stay in 3.5* category hotels. All stay is on twin sharing basis.
• 5 Breakfast, 5 Lunch and 5 dinner (veg/non-veg) as per tour plan. Meals will be of North Indian cuisine.
• Evening Tea and 1 Ltr mineral water every day.
• Entry tickets to Gwalior fort, Jai Villas Palace, Orchha temples, Jhansi Fort and palaces.
• Entry pass for Khajuraho western group of temples.
• Entry tickets for Dhaundhar and boat ride at Bhedaghat marble rock of Narmada river.
• ASI Licensed Tour guide at heritage monuments.
• All travel in Madhya Pradesh by AC vehicle with pushback seats.
• Group Pick up from Gwalior Airport.
• Group drop at Jabalpur Airport.
• Services of a 50+ Voyagers Tour Manager, experienced in taking care of 50+ aged elderly.
• GST payable to Govt of India.
More Detail: http://www.50plusvoyagers.com/grouptour/Incredible-Madhyapradesh.html
Call 8095767595/9620032333 for inquiry and booking.
50+ Voyagers Travel and Adventure Club