Remote Himalayan Kingdom of Bhutan is well known for its untouched wilderness, rich Buddhist culture and a history steeped in mystique and legends.It is the only country in the world to retain the Tantric form of ‘Mahayana Buddhism’ as its official religion. Beauty and wisdom are revealed at each dzong, every gompa and, most incredibly, in the eyes of every smiling Buddhist monk you meet.
Date: 3rd-9th April, 2018
Places to be covered: Thimphu ● Paro ● Punakha ● Tiger Nest
On a gentle voyage through Paro, Thimphu and Punakha, uncover a purity of culture, traditions and kindness. Spend few days at the happiest place on earth with 50+ Voyagers Travel and Adventure Club.
1. Roundtrip flight Kolkata and Paro
2. 6 night in 3.5*/ 3* hotel on twin sharing basis in Bhutan.
3. 6 Breakfast, 6 Lunch, 6 Dinner (Veg/Non-veg Indian) . 1 Ltr bottle of packaged water daily.
4. Sightseeing tickets to monasteries, museums and palaces.
5. English speaking guide.
6. Special area permit to travel within Bhutan.
7. Local Sightseeing and airport transfers in Group by AC Toyota Coaster.
8. Services of a Tour Manager travelling from Bangalore and Kolkata
9. Applicable GST
Call us :8095767595, 9481255050
Email Us : info | 50plusvoyagers ! com
50+ Voyagers Travel and Adventure Club Pvt. Ltd.
No. 894, 2nd Floor, 7th ‘A’ Main, Koramangala 1st Block. Bangalore, India 560034