Have you always enjoyed messing around with electronics and getting it to perform your menial tasks? Worry not because the time has come to hone your skills with the help of some of the best in the business. Workbench Projects, in association with Maker in Me Tech is proud to present the Cretile workshop.
1) Learn PROGRAMMING with Cretile ProLogic,
2) Understand Cretile blocks
3) Learn the making and working of REMOTE CONTROLLED VEHICLES and their control using android smartphones.
4) Develop their own ANDROID APP
5) Learn to make Motion AUTOMATED LIGHTS,
6) MAKE Motion activated ARTIFACTS
Not having any experience is not a problem at all! There will be a 30 minute session just to get the participants acquainted with the basics of electronics and programming. This is followed by a one hour Cretile demo where participants will
Hurry up limited seats only!!
Registration fee: Rs 300
Tickets at : https://www.eventshigh.com/detail/Bangalore/4f223a6b54a9e788132694652c005230
About MakerinMe: , Bangalore is home to most of the pioneers in innovation. One such electrical and electronics based startup is maker in me technologies Pvt Ltd, Maker in Me Tech have made it their mission to deliver the said tools into the makers’ hands and enable them to bring their ideas to life. To put it in their own words, they make stuff that enable makers to make