Meet and greet fellow cyclists from around Bangalore for breakfast. Early morning ride to the green centre of Bangalore at Konark Hotel Kanteerava Stadium for Critical Mass Gathering of Pedal Pushers.
Start Time: 6:00AM
Start Venue: Decathlon Sarjapur
Arrival at Konark Hotel : 7:15 AM
Breakfast at Konark Hotel!: 7.30 AM to 8.30 AM
Departure from Konark Hotel : 8:30 AM
Route Map: https://goo.gl/maps/3yQu9LM88Q82
Contact: Name: Decathlon Sarjapur - 9538712550
Registration fee: ₹149+18% tax
Visit your nearest Decathlon store for registrations or click on the below link for registrations
Decathlon Community Link: https://community.decathlon.in/#/sports/eventDetail/3931
The following are extremely important, so please take note:
1)HELMET – must be worn on all rides.
2)GLASSES – are important and recommended protective gear.
3)LIGHTS (both front and rear) – must be utilized whenever riding in the dark and visible to oncoming vehicles. It is recommended that rear “flashers”.
4)CELL PHONE – should be carried for safety in event of a breakdown, crash or getting lost.
# THE “PARTNER” SYSTEM – every rider should, at the start of a ride, have a partner. The onus is on each rider to ensure that their partner is not left behind at any stage.
# BAILING OUT ALONG THE ROUTE – If for whatever reason, a rider decides to leave the group along the route, please inform the ride captain to avoid unnecessary searches.
NOTE: Under no circumstances should lady cyclists to be left behind on their own.
It is hereby declared by the Participant or Parent/Guardian of the Participant that -
1) The Participant is participating in the Event at free will and discretion and is completely voluntary in nature.
2) The Participant or the Parent/Guardian understands that it may take some special skill and technical knowledge to participate in this Event and the Participant or the Parent/Guardian is fully aware of the risks and dangers involved in the participation in this Event.
3) The Participant will wear all applicable protective equipment while participating in the Event.
4) The Participant and the Parent/Guardian are fully aware that the photos and videos which are captured during the Event shall be used by Decathlon on its communications both online and offline.
5) The Participant or the Parent/Guardian hereby declare that they have no objection to Decathlon’s such use of the photographs and videos and will not claim any compensation, royalty, or any similar form of payment for such use of the photos and videos.
6) The Participant or the Parent/Guardian is fully responsible for the Participant’s behaviour during the Term of the Event. The Participant and the Parent/Guardian will not engage, nor shall cause to engage, in any alterations, both physical and verbal, with anyone for whatsoever reason. The Participant and the Parent/Guardian also responsible for the behaviour of any guests invited along with them.
7) The Participant or the Parent/Guardian recognizes that there may be an Organiser conducting the Event and the Participant’s or the Parent/Guardian’s relationship with such Organiser shall be bilateral and Decathlon shall not be responsible for any liability arising from the default of the Organiser.
8) The Participant or the Parent/Guardian shall ensure at all times that there is no loss or damage (including theft) caused to the properties or assets of Store, the Venue, and there shall be no loss or damage (including theft) caused to the consumables used during the Event. In the event there are any such losses or damages (including theft) attributable to the Participant, then the Participant or the Parent/Guardian shall be liable to reimburse Decathlon the entire value of the loss or damage.
9) The Participant or Parent/Guardian shall ensure that all rules and instructions of the Event and all other policies, terms, and conditions imposed by Decathlon are understood, respected and followed at all times. The attestation of this Discharge of Liability by the Participant or the Parent/Guardian shall imply the acceptance of the same. The Participant and the Parent/Guardian shall be responsible to inquire about all policies, terms, and conditions imposed by Decathlon as well as an Organiser for the particular Event.
10) The Participant and the Parent/Guardian understand and agree that different Events will have different rules, instructions, policies as well as different terms and conditions. The Participant and Parent/Guardian agree to understand and abide by the same.
During the Term of the Event, if the Participant or the Parent/Guardian wishes to withdraw the participation in the Event, then the same may be done without any reimbursement of any Fee paid by the Participant or the Parent/Guardian.
11) The Participant and the Parent/Guardian hereby discharge Decathlon from all liability (present and future) which may arise in any manner whatsoever, due to the participation in the Event. Decathlon shall not be liable for any accidents, hurt or death.
12) Any disputes regarding the Participant’s participation in the Event shall be settled amicably between the Participant/Parent/Guardian with the point of contact/Organiser for the particular event, and the Participant and the Parent/Guardian discharge Decathlon from any responsibility regarding such disputes.
13) The Participant or Parent/Guardian understands and consents that Decathlon may share any and all of their information provided herein, including but not limited to name, phone number, address, email ID etc., to any third party where it may be necessary to ensure the safety, security, and health of the Participant, or to settle any claims, disputes etc., or to make any non-promotional communications during the Event. The same may apply to circumstances post completion of the Event where the sharing of such information to third parties may be necessary to settle any claims, disputes etc., or to make any non-promotional communications.
14) In the event the Participant violates any of the policies, terms, and conditions prescribed by Decathlon and the Organiser for the Event, which causes any harm, injury, death or damage to the life or property of another Participant or any person whosoever, then the Participant and the Parent/Guardian agree to compensate for, and face any legal charges as applicable for such harm, injury, death or damage.
15) As and when applicable, the Participant shall be required to report on time at designated assembly points located at the Store/Venue. It shall be the sole responsibility of the Participant or the Parent/Guardian to ensure that the Participant is present at such assembly points at the mentioned times. Failure to do so will result in the cancellation of the Participant’s right to participate in an event without any remedy.
Thank You and See You On the Saddle!