Kenosis Foundation, Kenosis Foundation (KF), # 18/1, K- 4th Street, Ashoknagar, Bangalore City, Postal Code: 560025, Karnataka State, India, Bangalore, Karnataka, India 560068, Bangalore, India
Cape Town South Africa Summer Volunteering And Internship
CAPE TOWN SOUTH AFRICA SUMMER VOLUNTEERING AND INTERNSHIP
Summer Volunteering in Cape Town, South Africa is proud to work with and support an amazing collection of independent, well managed, innovative and inspiring community development projects and charitable organizations across a broad spectrum of sectors including the following
• Abused women and children / domestic violence
• Agriculture and food gardens
• Animal welfare
• Human development through arts/culture and sport
• Children and educare
• Drug and alcohol abuse
• Elderly and ageing
• Environmental and green
• Farmworkers and rural development
• HIV / AIDS
• Housing / Shelter
• Population health
• Prisoner rehabilitation
• Reconciliation and human rights development
• Refugees and migrants
• Skills development and empowerment
• Sustainable economic development
PROJECT TRAVEL DESTINATION:
Our partner in Cape Town, South Africa, needs solo and group of 5-10 volunteers during summer (May -August 2020) to help with upcoming projects.
Participants expected to min 2-4 weeks to make an impact on the project and develop your own skills. This program offers working experience letter and credits too at the end of the projects.
• Age group starts at 17+ and above.
• Do not need any previous experience.
• Solo or groups, families, students and working professionals
The fee starts at US$ 1100/ per head and includes registration and processing fee (US$ 299)
WHAT'S INCLUDED IN YOUR FEE?
This fee includes food, stay, airport pick up, online mentoring & orientation, face to face training, resource kits and communication, field follow up, certificate, credits and letter of work experience, cultural and local sight-seeing and more.
WHEN AND HOW TO RESERVE YOU’RE SEATS?
• Before 45 days of actual volunteering start date in project destination at Malawi.
• To reserve, pay a registration fee of US $ 299/ per person
If you are accompanied by other travelers, 5-10% discounts offered (repayment) at the time of leaving the projects.
We do have intercultural and local sightseeing added in this program to explore Cape Town, South Africa.
If you like to join a group of 5-10 or above, please contact a2Vub3Npc2ZvdW5kYXRpb24gfCB5YWhvbyAhIGNvbQ== and reserve your seats.
Nearby HotelsKenosis Foundation, Kenosis Foundation (KF), # 18/1, K- 4th Street, Ashoknagar, Bangalore City, Postal Code: 560025, Karnataka State, India, Bangalore, Karnataka, India 560068, Bangalore, India