Camping, as we all know, is a thrilling way to live outside the comforts of the home and find peace amidst the wilderness. Sleeping under the stars, however, is not always as simple as it might sound. Just think of all the planning that goes into selecting the right camping destination and arranging for everything in the first place. But you need not worry - Plan The Unplanned has sorted everything out so that you can have an amazing camping experience at a fantastic location, just a few hours away from Bangalore!
The camps are located just 60 Km from Bangalore and 100 Km from Mysore, on the banks of the Averahalli Lake, with a mango farm just next to it. It's an ideal location for camping under the starlit sky, away from the urban chaos and monotony.
And it isn't just another usual camp - but there would be a lot of adventure activities for you, including Trekking and Cave Exploration, Rope Activities like Rappelling & Zipping, Rain Dance with Music, Water Sports Activities like Kayaking, Canoeing and Swimming in lake with Life Jackets, Outdoor Games like Table Tennis, Cricket, Volley Ball, Shuttle Cock, Archery, Indoor Games like Carrom etc. We'll make sure that you have enough to keep yourself engaged for the weekend while traveling with PTU.
Yeah, you read that right! Excited much?
We'll leave Bangalore at around 3 PM and reach the campsite by 7 PM. After we reach, we'll gather around the bonfire and play some interactive games, to bond with our new friends. Later, dinner will be served to you.
Spend an hour gazing at the stars before you go off to sleep!
Wake up early to catch a postcard-perfect sunrise view.
After breakfast, you can choose the outdoor activities you wish to be a part of, and feel the adrenaline rush.
Take a quick break for lunch and continue with your activities.
Make sure to free yourself by 4 PM, and we'll set out on our returning journey.
By 9 PM, we shall be back to Bangalore.
It's gonna be a perfect retreat that you are seeking!
- Transportation(Non AC) to and fro from Bangalore
- 1 Breakfast, 1 lunch, 1 dinner, 1 High tea
- Sharing basis accommodation in tents.
- Local cultural experience you gain.
- Personal Expense(snacks, mineral water etc.)- Personal Expense(snacks, mineral water etc.)
- Any kind of insurance
- Anything not included in the inclusions above
Cancellation Policy: https://www.plantheunplanned.com/refund-cancellation-policy/
Event Calendar: https://www.plantheunplanned.com/trekking-events-bangalore-calendar/
Subscribe to Events Updates: http://bit.ly/Subscribe-PTU
1. Consumption of alcohol, intoxicants, and smoking would not be tolerated during the entire course of the journey. Kindly co-operate with us to make the experience more fun.
2. Put Litter in its place, do not trash the mother earth.
3. Plan The Unplanned shall not be responsible for any of your belongings, valuables, jewelry etc. Kindly do take care.
4. In the case of traffic delays or breakdowns expect a few delay in reaching the destination.
For more info please feel free to get in touch with us on c2F5aGVsbG8gfCBwbGFudGhldW5wbGFubmVkICEgY29t
For faster communication: +91 9035182699, +91 7760710005, +91 9428909952
Join us on Meetup: https://www.meetup.com/Plan-The-Unplanned-Bangalore/
Follow us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/plantheunplanned/
Follow Us on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/plantheunplanned/
Facebook Group: http://bit.ly/PTU-Travel-Club
Follow our Blogs :
Other treks :
Trek Lead Application: http://bit.ly/Trek-Lead
Whatsapp Group Invite link: http://bit.ly/PTU-2
Travel Fellowship: http://bit.ly/PTU-Fellowship