BLR: Running techniques with Physiotherapy session :Kanakpura
*Pinkathon Training Kanakpura*
Physio for Runners - An interactive session with Dr Pooja at The Circular Square on
1. Why warm-up, cool down and training is important for runners
2. How to avoid pain and injuries while running
3. Role of Strengthening in running
4. Questions & answers pertaining to the above
About Dr Pooja -
- Founder of Arogya physiotherapy (since 2009)
- HOD Physiotherapy at St. Joseph Niwas (2006-2008)
- A motivational speaker at various schools and colleges (NMIS, DPS, Kumarans, JAIN college, BGS)
- Has conducted talks on posture and ergonomics at several offices, schools and colleges.
- Certified in “mulligan and maitland techniques" by FIMT, and in Zumba.
Time: Saturday 9 March 8-9 am
Venue: The Circular Square
You may also like the following events from All India Pinkathon Training Girls: