What is blockchain?
A distributed ledger wherein the information is stored on computers all around the world. Built into the ledger is a consensus mechanism that allows anybody to transact and do business with each other and to trust each other without having to go through a central intermediary. In Marc Andreessen’s words - “it is the distributed trust network that internet always needed but never had”.
These events are a run up for the upcoming mega scale India Dapp Fest in March, 2019 which will see participation from top thinkers, decision makers and influencers of this space on one discussion forum. We will be announcing more details about the event at the meetup.
5:00 pm - 5:30 pm - Decentralised AI - Paul Finney (Co-founder & CEO, Eder AI Inc.)
5:30 pm - 6:10 pm - Smart Contracts Auditing - Sarang Parikh (Intern, Consensys LLC)
6:10 pm - 6:50 pm - Serenity - Prateek (Researcher and Developer, Ethereum Foundation)
6:50 pm - 7:30 pm - Open Networking
RSVP by filling up this form: https://goo.gl/forms/lLu46hXLkbi2vNoT2
1. This event is free of cost.
2. Parking is subject to availability. We are not liable for it.
3. Please bring along a photo ID.
4. RSVP is a must to attend.
5. We'll start at 5pm sharp due to time constraints, so please be at the venue before 5pm.
6. Post 7:30 pm we will continue the networking in an informal session at Communitti over dinner and drinks. We would very much like to have you guys join us post the meetup so we get to know each other better.
Follow us on Facebook ( https://www.facebook.com/blockchainedindia
) and Twitter ( https://twitter.com/blockchainedind
). Join the discussion in our facebook ( https://www.facebook.com/groups/blockchainedindia
) and telegram ( https://t.me/blockchainedindia