Austswim Teacher of Infant & Pre-school Aquatics
The AUSTSWIM Teacher of Infants and Preschool Aquatics (INF) course provides the candidate with the competence required to deliver safe and enjoyable aquatic activity programs for children between the ages of six months to four years.
To gain the AUSTSWIM accreditation, the following assessment components must be satisfactorily completed.
1. On-line theory assessment (completed after attending the course).
2. Continuous Aquatic Sequence.
3. Practical demonstration of teaching skills, including the preparation of lesson plans.
4. Demonstrate competence in water safety techniques.
The AUSTSWIM Teacher of Infants and Preschool Aquatics course will be delivered in two parts:
1. Classroom + Practical Session:
The first 2 days of the course is dedicated to classroom lectures and practical training in the pool that will cover all the modules.
2. Supervised training:
On the 3rd and 4th day of the course, candidates will have to show competency in teaching children between the ages of 6 months and 4 years for which they will be assessed. This is one of the most important criteria essential to gain accreditation
1. Practical teaching hours including observation, supervised teaching and verification of teaching competency.
2. Show evidence of holding a current cardio pulmonary resuscitation (CPR) award.
3. Teacher Declaration (completed on-line with theory exam).
4. Submit photo for AUSTSWIM Teacher Licence™.
AUSTSWIM Teacher of Infant & Pre-school aquatics is an extension course. License of AUSTSWIM Teacher of Swimming & Water safety is mandatory at the time of applying for the license of AUSTSWIM Teacher of Infant & Pre-school Aquatics.
The AUSTSWIM Teacher Licence™ is the industry standard in Australia for swimming and water safety teachers™. AUSTSWIM courses are delivered and recognised in each state and territory of Australia and many countries overseas.
In a world first, AUSTSWIM, has been awarded ISO/IEC 17024 status. This international standard has been developed with the objective of achieving and promoting a globally accepted benchmark for organisations operating certification of persons.
Limited slots available, registrations will be on first-come-first-served basis. For more information about the course, presenter and fees, contact
Email: austswim | winningmatters ! in
Mobile: +91-9008716004 (Munazza)
NOTE: Difference between Swim Teachers and Swim Coaches: Swim teachers help people of all ages and abilities to learn swimming and water safety skills and techniques, and to exercise in water. A swim coach trains and develops competitive swimmers.
Also check out other Sports Events in Bangalore, Workshops in Bangalore.
Liked this event? Spread the word :